Carrion crow card

"
I think the creator wanted every single player in the game to see his 1000 bucks.

Dingdingdingding we have a winner!

At least the guy who made the garbage wisdom scroll card had the decency to limit it to a few zones.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
And I'm using those Wisdom Scrolls to identify magic items, getting waaay more alt shards than any life armor could possibly sell for.

But maybe there's a point to that item level = character level thing? I've just never had enough exalts to even consider crafting anything that requires exalts.
The Scholar is waaaaay more useful than Carrion Crow. I run out of wisdoms from time to time. I've never thought "Hrm, you know what I really need? An ilevel 80 chainmail, on a lv 40 something base with + 5 life and a single red socket". Because that's what I got last time I turned in a carrion set. I don't even pick them up since I got the challenge for it.

Like the op said, you can just transmute/alter a better life armor in 2 minutes. It's not that Carrion Crow serves no endgame purpose, it's that it serves no purpose at all (other than possibly being a troll like Cameria's Maul).
I'm kind of surprised it's not more common since its usefulness is extremely low. I grinded the Aqueduct until level 80 and only found 18 of Carrion Crow. When you also consider I found 14 of the Humility card you realize how uncommonly it actually drops.

At least with a card like this or The Scholar you can easily see what completing a set to turn in is like for the first time.
The more More you have, the less Less matters

cant wait! i like items with hp on them. makes me happy and cheerful
"

YOLO exalt is something stupid after the removal of eternal orb, well I hardly can blame the creator.
When exalting is not a legitimate option, players will use master crafting which I think can do something okayish with a possible perf rolled T1 Life "crap" carrion card.
By the time someone has finished crafting a 6 mod on the carrion's armour, it already costs more than 2ex. 2 ex can get an armour with better rolls, just saying.

Overall, this card is a junk.

Love,
Bunny

No, it is not, it is now actually the right thing to do if you do not care about master crafting.
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info