Carrion crow card

At first I thought it was a random unique armour with a life modifier on it, which, despite probably haveing 99.99999% chance to spawn a trash tier unique (yeah what are the chances GGG will hand over a belly of the beast that easily huh), is somewhat ok since uniques aren't that easy to come by.

Then I read the wiki, and it turns out you get a blue magic armour. Is this a joke? A BLUE armour? I can just go out to any zone, and within 10 seconds an armour will drop, then I'll drop a transmutation orb on it + a few alts, and voila, my "life armour". Seriously wtf is this? Is it a life mod that can't spawn on regular blue armours like +200 HP or something? Because if it only trades for a random level 20 armour with 1 socket, and +10HP, then it's probably the biggest troll item I've ever seen in this game.

Yeah I know some people will say "hey better than nothing" or "don't pick it up", but come on, whoever designed this card was probably extremely bored or something.
Plz, if u do not comprehend an intention behind an item, do not flame the creator.
What is the intention of the item? I'm curious to know. I know HP is important, but:

- You need 4 of these to trade for a life armour. By the time you get 4 of these, you're at least level 60. And level 60's don't use blue armour the last time I checked
- Does it give a 6S armour? Or perhaps at least 4L? The only way a level 60 would use a blue armour was if it was, at the very least, 6S4L
- Even if you don't need 4 of these and you can somehow get this card at level 10, level 10 characters don't need life because they have no passive nodes to amplify that. +50HP on a level 10 character means absolutely nothing, not to mention I was already using yellow armours at level 5
- Like I said it takes a maximum of 1 transmute + a few alteration orbs to get the same armour, what is the purpose of this card?

Like I also said, I don't know what exactly the "life mod" is, and I asked if it's something you can't get with regular rolls on blue armour. If it gives an exclusive life mod like +200HP or something then I take back what I said.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jul 28, 2015, 9:48:32 PM
There are no cards that change any of the unique item stats, maybe the implicit modifier (corrupted).

As you can see the "Life Armor" is blue.

But it can be a high lvl armor (up to 80 - if your charlvl is high enough), so you can get a nice / perfect liferoll+XX and craft something with it.

aaand I think the Card was designed before the Eternal Orb remove news.

Edit: for selffonders with Mastercrafting also a good card
Last edited by BigNerrik on Jul 28, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
"
BigNerrik wrote:
There are no cards that change any of the unique item stats, maybe the implicit modifier (corrupted).

As you can see the "Life Armor" is blue.

But it can be a high lvl armor (up to 80 - if your charlvl is high enough), so you can get a nice / perfect liferoll+XX and craft something with it.

aaand I think the Card was designed before the Eternal Orb remove news.

Edit: for selffonders with Mastercrafting also a "good" card

YOLO exalt is something stupid after the removal of eternal orb, well I hardly can blame the creator.
When exalting is not a legitimate option, players will use master crafting which I think can do something okayish with a possible perf rolled T1 Life "crap" carrion card.
By the time someone has finished crafting a 6 mod on the carrion's armour, it already costs more than 2ex. 2 ex can get an armour with better rolls, just saying.

Overall, this card is a junk.

Love,
Bunny
I think the creator wanted every single player in the game to see his 1000 bucks.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
i love how people believe every single item in the game needs to be end game viable
"
xMustard wrote:
i love how people believe every single item in the game needs to be end game viable

Nope, most people is just trying to make a point that this card is a rubbish. Ask yourself, how often have you vendored Carrions results with meh impression?

Love,
Bunny
Not sure but could be the most useless div card in existence.
Something like a troll div card.
Whoever invented this card is a *****.
It beats trying to get Ilevel 84+ items by farming level 82 map bosses. Scour it and craft however you want. The way people are talking, 82 maps don't drop very often.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info