ggnore's "Back Again" fund

"
ggnorekthx wrote:
WTB Vertex please
Team Won
WTB VERTEX
Team Won
WTB Vertex, trust me you'll love the build when it is done.
Team Won
Might hang on to mine so I can copy your build.
@UnfairMonopoly
Ziggy you should buy ggnore's 6l bow

For me
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:

I want to make an honest push for 100, I want to run rippy maps, and I think this build will do so quite well. Not so sure the dps will be great but 20k EK is "good enough", right?

I should note that I know pushing to 100 with budget builds is totally doable, but I have enough stress at work that I prefer to play less strategic builds. This will hopefully require nothing more than chucking EK lol.
Team Won
Up!
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:

I want to make an honest push for 100, I want to run rippy maps, and I think this build will do so quite well. Not so sure the dps will be great but 20k EK is "good enough", right?

I should note that I know pushing to 100 with budget builds is totally doable, but I have enough stress at work that I prefer to play less strategic builds. This will hopefully require nothing more than chucking EK lol.

got stress at work? then I got the perfect ResidentSleeper build for you. CI PA with soul strike :^).

oh did I mention soul strike CI PA ?
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by abcnever on Sep 7, 2015, 11:43:51 PM
"
abcnever wrote:
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:

got stress at work? then I got the perfect ResidentSleeper build for you. CI PA with soul strike :^).

oh did I mention soul strike CI PA ?

Haha, I love it. PA is such a snooze skill, but I find stuff like EK more exciting. I honestly may do PA though, since I was already starting to lean more towards CI anyways.

I appreciate the input :^)

EDIT: Doesn't PA really need Drillneck though?
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Sep 8, 2015, 8:27:21 AM
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

Haha, I love it. PA is such a snooze skill, but I find stuff like EK more exciting. I honestly may do PA though, since I was already starting to lean more towards CI anyways.

I appreciate the input :^)

EDIT: Doesn't PA really need Drillneck though?

ye CI PA will be dealing a little bit less damage than HP version, about 10% - 15% less damage comparing my CI PA to HP PA. but you will be much much tankier. it's about trade off I say.

note: replace pierce with culling strike and slap eldritch knowledge jewel at witch's jewel slot and you are looking at only 32% 'increased damage' loss.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info