[2.0 HC Tempest] 8.35k+ Life 9% Regen Blood Magic Incinerate Tank

around what level ddi u spec into blood magic? thanks alot! and any uniques u would recommend for this build? i have a bit of currency and wanted to start up a incinerate tank!
"
niftytim wrote:
around what level ddi u spec into blood magic? thanks alot! and any uniques u would recommend for this build? i have a bit of currency and wanted to start up a incinerate tank!

I think it does not really matter. I use flametotem , firestorm trap/multitrap for leveling, I think you could use this setup till maybe 50. But I spec into BM around 38 because you get spell echo at level 38 and incinerate / spell echo / LMP / life leech is the 4L you want to use.

If you have currency, I think quality incienrate and clear mind jewel is the first 2 thing you want to buy.
im lvl 82 but my tooltip is 4k on 5L :(
This build is quite effective. Here's my current gear @ lvl 73:

Spoiler

7K Armour
6.1k HP
~8k Incinerate tooltip

Will optimize gems and flasks tomorrow as I start running maps.
I'm playing an RF Incinerate Marauder right now and it just doesn't seem worth the gear restraints/hassle to run RF, so I'm going to spec into this. It looks pretty easily done, but what nodes would you recommend I take to replace the two starting Templar ones that I can't reach as a Marauder? Starting Marauder loses me 5% life and 14 flat life.
Last edited by straightwhitesnark on Aug 10, 2015, 9:05:02 AM
Playing this build in Tempest

currently lvl 71
5.4k hp
5.7k tooltip dps
6k armor
495 hp regen/sec

transistioning to low end maps was suprisingly easy. I feel more tankier than with any of my hc chars ive made, almost to be point where im getting too comfortable which usually leads to ripping :D

Current gear(By no means perfect, could use ALOT of improvement imo)
Spoiler
I think speccing into BM should be done after malachai cruel, with the following conditions:

- use arctic armor and some other defensive aura
- use 2x elreon rings so we can use 4l (5?) incinerate with no mana issues.
- be able to max resistances.

Also I have a question: would the trade-off between 4 passives in the life wheel - 20% increased life - be worth respeccing into 2x endurance charges and +36% endu charge duration?

Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 24, 2015, 3:51:05 AM
nice build.

dropped from a strongbox with the mod "items have 20% quality" makes me want to play this now.

been looking for a build that can handle malformation boss well.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 20, 2015, 2:20:40 PM
i remembered this build from warbands league and decided to play it the last week of darkshrine league.

not sure why the author is not using a wand. wands can have projectile speed so i use that over a sceptre.

found this new soulthirst belt. it's pretty good. i have been using it a lot. pop a granite or atziri flask and let souleater do the rest.

i have a flame totem that blinds tough monsters in a one on one fight. works great vs vagan too.

a little different passive tree too.
went into ranger and shadow area to pick up more projectile speed.

went into marauder area to pick up unwavering stance. piety's lightning storm and other hard hitting aoe stunlocked me.

passives level 82

level 82 and working pretty well. wish i had room for vaal molten shell. it's pretty funny to facetank those rapid firing tough monsters with it. boom boom boom.

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 6, 2015, 11:00:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info