2.0.0h Patch Notes

finally skinz for flame totem
:pray:
"
Further reduced the bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client. This should lessen stuttering in Lockstep mode and will help prevent disconnections due to too much data being sent.

This is what I was waiting for ! hype
Still no fix for pre 2.0.0 rolled elemental leech.

Casually casual.

Why hasnt voll on wasteland map been nerfed yet? I've got 5 maps i'd like to do except for the fact hes unkillable................... And don't tell me he is with a melee build i've seen mjolner+volls try it
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Thanks!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.

Thank you very much for this,GGG!!!! (Yes, I tested this before replying.)

Now, are there plans to ever fixing the issue/bug relating to Leo/Hideouts/PVP only char's not being able to access Sarn Arena??

This is the main reason why I, and many others, manually level our LLD PVP chars to 28; so as to access the Que system AND the arena on the same char.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
So, second fix to adress leech issue and still it's not actually fixed, not even the stated physical one.

Leech from Doryani's Invitation (physical variant) it's not shown at stats at all, therefore i suppose it still not work.
Last edited by CRE_AGA on Jul 27, 2015, 3:54:55 AM
"
Sfp4 wrote:
Why hasnt voll on wasteland map been nerfed yet? I've got 5 maps i'd like to do except for the fact hes unkillable................... And don't tell me he is with a melee build i've seen mjolner+volls try it

yea most of boss in high lvl map are broken... Etup said on his stream yesterday he cant do most of them and he have the best defense possible 8K+ hp, lightning coil, taste of hate, endurance charge, artic armor, armor...
The is huge balance problem atm phys dmg are really to high in high lvl map... only possibility for not die is go lightning coil, shit ton of hp, taste of hate
Still no fix/buff to the specter gem? sad
Failed to joined instance feature.
Glad i didnt just lose a high lvl map ;)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info