2.0.0h Patch Notes

Adding to the cries of "Still no physical or elemental leech from Doryani items." The corrupted lightning leech implicit on my Anvil is also not working, as I imagine all elemental leech still isn't.

It's not that I don't understand that this fix could be far-reaching and take time. It's that saying it's fixed when it isn't is terrible practice. This is the first situation ever where I've been at all frustrated with GGG, and I hope it's the last.
Waiting for a fix on Lightning Warp

If you use it twice in a row, the second animation wont show up, and it's quite annoying really.'

Other than that, keep up the good work!
Last edited by IXNooBI on Jul 27, 2015, 4:29:01 PM
I was hoping for a summoner fix/buff this patch :(
after this patch i rolled a blue map with no mods. did not take a screenshot sorry.
Thank you for the Descent Champions fix, I encountered it but had thought there was no chest due to rebalancing.
So when do we get the fix so Divination Cards aren't affected by drop penalty? Utter rubbish, that one. Course, that's but one on a mountain of things needing fixing...
Last edited by Zyrixion on Jul 27, 2015, 10:39:47 PM
Hopefully you fix that stuttering on Lockstep soon. I didn't even know that was the culprit, but the micro stutter was irritating the hell out of me. It wasn't something that I remember being an issue in the game way back, so it had me thinking something was wrong with my drivers or hardware. I'm kinda relieved to see it's just the game. I'll probably just stick with predictive 'til you get it sorted out. Hopefully that doesn't lead to me getting smashed by desync.
Thanks for the update. Hope it will help prevent the amount of DCing I've had.
Error "could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. please make sure that pathofexile.exe or pathofexile.tmp are not still running. if necessary you may need to reboot your computer"
I was rebooting my pc for the past 12 hours,
WTF.
"
Vinuushka wrote:
Hopefully you fix that stuttering on Lockstep soon. I didn't even know that was the culprit, but the micro stutter was irritating the hell out of me. It wasn't something that I remember being an issue in the game way back, so it had me thinking something was wrong with my drivers or hardware. I'm kinda relieved to see it's just the game. I'll probably just stick with predictive 'til you get it sorted out. Hopefully that doesn't lead to me getting smashed by desync.

Depending on your ping and what you call stuttering, it's entirely possible it is perfectly normal behavior for lockstep, since everything is delayed by your ping to the server. I've personally had no problems, but I also have all of 10-15 ping to my nearest gateway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info