Error with direct3D device

hahaha :P np. hope it works out!
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Has any one tried this solution yet? There are a few more i can think of off the top of my head if this one does not work =)
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
I am having the same issue as the OP. My Graphics card is the mobility RADEON 9000.
"
NOOOB wrote:
I am having the same issue as the OP. My Graphics card is the mobility RADEON 9000.

That card does not support shadder 3.0. I'm not sure if it even supports 2.0 (Don't take my word on that).

If it does support 2.0 then you can try my earlier post with emulating 3.0. However if you have a slow CPU it may not work.
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
"
NOOOB wrote:

That card does not support shadder 3.0. I'm not sure if it even supports 2.0 (Don't take my word on that).

If it does support 2.0 then you can try my earlier post with emulating 3.0. However if you have a slow CPU it may not work.

I did everything the site said, but it still says no direct 3d. are there specific settings for the ini that would allow it to run POE?
Try this. http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/download/

You have a very old card, You might be better off spending 80$ on a new one lol
Neither the SwiftShader or 3DAnalyzer worked for me. Thank you for the suggestions though.
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
Try this. http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/download/

You have a very old card, You might be better off spending 80$ on a new one lol

okay, new development. I went to the microsoft web site and downloaded and installed direct x. I went to DXDIAG on my computer and tested direct 3d. passed all of the tests perfectly and direct 3d is enabled. yet when I start POE, it says no direct 3d. Do I have to re-install POE?
what about 3D-Analyze? how do you use it with POE?
anyone have a fix for this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info