Why was Zana lvl 8 daily mission base changed from lvl76 to lvl74?

Meanwhile, I get lvl75 area from lvl7 Tora Master.
Weird.

Love,
Bunny
"
Meanwhile, I get lvl75 area from lvl7 Tora Master.
Weird.

Not really weird, since (higher than 68s) maps can't drop in other master instances (so it's "safe" to keep them at higher level).

Nerfing Zana was really unnecessary. Especially for common (aka "casual") players she represented a big portion of their daily gameplay, at least during work week (log in for dailies, do Zana, a few more maps that dropped from Zana maybe and it's already bed time... ~1hr of gameplay).

For involved players who can play at least 5hrs a day, every day, Zana is just marginal. Most of the gameplay comes from your map pool / mapping parties / buying maps...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 28, 2015, 9:50:50 AM
"
morbo wrote:

Nerfing Zana was really unnecessary. Especially for common (aka "casual") players she represented a big portion of their daily gameplay, at least during work week (log in for dailies, do Zana, a few more maps that dropped from Zana maybe and it's already bed time... ~1hr of gameplay).

You just described me perfectly. I'm really sad about this tbh.
Yep, please GGG, make Zana give higher level maps that are actually a challenge again. It only benefits the casual players, not the hardcore streamers.

And right now, for the casual gamer, there is actually not a lot in this game.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
What is going on, why are they not thinking more of what is fun, Is this a fun change, no its not. And what about all thouse ours of grinding zana to level 8 to get a Daily high level map.
It was fun to logg in and now you had atleast one high level map to do when im logging in.
That is gone. Genius change. Thanks.
"
morbo wrote:

For involved players who can play at least 5hrs a day, every day, Zana is just marginal. Most of the gameplay comes from your map pool / mapping parties / buying maps...

This is me. The zana nerf is really shitty and unnecessary, and hits dedicated casual players 100x more than the .01%.
Last edited by Zaanus on Jul 28, 2015, 2:42:00 PM
"
Cyzax wrote:
The 0.1% of players (that are not you, and that you don't know) reached L100 faster than GGG thought right, so you have to suffer the consequences...

I quite frankly don't understand their reasoning... Why lock ordinary players out of content they're ready to play, and want to play, just to restrict the no-lifers? The only thing that generate is frustration and resentment...

agree. EVERYTHING is going to the hell with this game. Such a good game it used to be.
+1 this should be reverted asap.

I mean it takes ages just to level Zana up to lvl 8 and then as a reward you can do a 74 map?

Makes no sense.

You forgot one of the biggest nerfs if you're in the 90's. Experience in lower maps and zones is now 1% min instead of 2%. Makes running low level areas more of a waste. [/quote]

Yea this is how you get burned out, endless grind without reward.
So that's why I'm doing 72 maps with Zana at 6. They even fucked up Zana dailies, awesome. I don't understand what's in their minds, they want us to leave because boredom playing 72-74 maps at level 90?
♠RaGoN♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info