Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

$549 to be exact.
Which makes POE the most expensive game in my gaming history.

Worth every single penny.
I've probably spent more on POE than all other games I've played in my life combined.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
100$ from the kickstarter. That's it.
The Axiom Supporter Pack (after 1 1/2 year break) and 10$ for the closed beta back in 2012.

The current supporter packs arnt as good as the other ones.
I will wait till end of this year an see if some more appealing comes out;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 27, 2015, 5:31:26 AM
I dont what to know how much, but its more than I have spent on any other game.
All I can say is GGG deserves all of it.
Only about $250 atm. But more incoming. Not much considering I have 6 accounts in EVE and those are around $800 a year to keep active. Not to mention subbing to WoW a few times out of the year. Not to mention my Steam games list. Spending a couple hundred on this a year isn't bad. Especially since you don't HAVE to.

Ever had that itch to do something you weren't asked to do, then as soon as you get asked it's like, man, now I don't even wanna do it anymore! HAHA.

As much as people wanna shit on GGG, I feel like they are similar to CCP. I really like CCP and the way they take care of EVE. You will always have your haters, but I feel like these two companies use that to make themselves stronger!
Heh. Way more than I ever anticipated, and I will support more, when finances permit.

Great game, always something new, and, frankly, I like Chris and his team quite a bit. I wish them the best of all good luck with bringing their dream to reality, and I throw in my dollars as my own, small contribution to that vision. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to play in their world. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
50$. Don't regret any of it, but most likely won't give anymore. PoE is a great game with some big flaws imho...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
this has so far been by far the most expensive yet at the same time cheapest game I played. Never spent nearly as much on any other game but looking at the value for money I got out of it, and the hours of fun per $$ spent, it easily makes it pretty cheap enterainment :)
as for the exact amount, not sure and I rather not find out, but whatever the tags add up to plus a few point packs here and there.
Doubt I can ever justify/afford a top tier pack, except the Grandmaster sadly, but will keep supporting in the future. money well spent :)
Not that much, maybe 40-60 dollars exclusively on stash bundles. I may spend a few more soon to upgrade to premium stash tabs, or maybe a cosmetic. For a game I've invested 300+ hours in already they definitely deserve a few more bucks from me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info