2.1 Crit Flame Totem - Blood Magic - 91k DPS each totem, fast clear speed, Atziri viable

here is my take on the tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAecDHgQHBLMHHgmqDjwOSBGWFCAUTRRxFm8WvxiRGjgdFB8CH0ElvCaVJy8qEyynLR82xTpSQZZEoUlRTLNVS1W1VcZY5VnzWitd8l8_YeJknWZUZp5oZWjycFJw1XIPcql2rHhpf8aCB4Kbg9uD84V7idOLjIw2jmSPRo_6kFWUb5UglS6aO51jns2fy6IAoqOj8qSxpwinMKyqrhKus7b6vJ_AZsCawQTB889-0B_Q9dgk2XzZ_NtP37_gw-Fz42rljuoY6_XsOO8O7-vwH_DV8h3z3fau9zL3pvjr-d360vxL
The title reads Flame totem, yet you refer to Incinerate several times, was this initially an incinerate build?
If you read carefully, you should be able to see that this is a Flame Totem build.

And I use Incinerate to get power charges (use with Romira ring).

Interesting build...

I like your dual VB's and the use of the Romira's.

I've been running a lot of different witch builds lately, just trying them out, including both BM and Mana twin/triple totem builds.

I'm currently running a tri-curse twin totem build with the third curse as a self-cast setup [Flammability] using Doedre's ring and Windscream boots.

It works pretty well as the two auto curses are Enfeeble and Temporal chains which really slow the packs down.

I will try your build next, but have to obtain the two VB's first. My current witch is fast clearing and deals around 70K dps but is a little low in resists.

The best power charge build I have tried lately is the Ice Nova build. Amazing clear speeds, but quite rippy leaping into the middle of packs.

Thanks for putting your witch build up.

Some edit and update about links, gems, DPS
Last edited by Taxi_Driver on Oct 14, 2015, 6:56:16 AM
What are some good auras to run with this build for more survivablility? Thanks
"
What are some good auras to run with this build for more survivablility? Thanks

No aura at all. You can use Chaos golem to have some phys damage reduction, and using multiple gems linked with CWDT (phase run, temp chains, summon skeletons...)

Overall, this is not a tanky build by all means, but not a glass canon either, especially when you are reflect-proof and do not have to stand still for long to cast anything.
Hey nice Build i tried is this Flashbackevent and it was AWSOME i made a Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJZVAe9dBY (Coves T5 Map) of it if you want if not its ok just wanted to give something back!

Keep up the good work.
"
TimboBang wrote:
Hey nice Build i tried is this Flashbackevent and it was AWSOME i made a Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJZVAe9dBY (Coves T5 Map) of it if you want if not its ok just wanted to give something back!

Keep up the good work.

Glad that you like he build. FT will always be a great skill to pick up for events, as this is a really fast leveling build and its effectiveness progress gradually as you get more exp/better gear.
Hello,

I specc'ed out of LiftingNerdBro's FT Build to yours, when I was able to purchase a void battery with some of the currency I saved up (will have to wait to purchase the second), and was (at first) disappointed that my dps went down from using Apep's Rage combined with a high spell damage/moderately high spell crit chance. But then I remembered the 'charges' I needed to build up to build up my dps, as well as the jewel sockets I needed to fill, and then it easily outclassed my last dps by about 20K, so I can't wait until I can afford another Void Battery.

Also, the Incinerate + Romira's ring is a fantastic way to generate charges, and very quickly. For me, it's a bit more dangerous than casting the Flammability curse that I used to do, now I drop a couple of totems down to be safe, and cast Incinerate afterwards, when it's a bit safer. Everything just melts away, even with my unbuffed dps, I have been using Purity of Fire Aura, mostly because I lost fire resistance when I made the switch over, but will stop when I can find a way to reach max resistances with my new set-up.

Thank you for sharing your guide, I was getting a bit bored with my last build, so I had enough leftover respec points + regret orbs to make the change with my latest toon.

Kind Regards,
Illuvatar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info