2.1 Crit Flame Totem - Blood Magic - 91k DPS each totem, fast clear speed, Atziri viable

I'm new, but I'm wondering what purpose Incinerate serves. You have Ancestral Bond, and that prevents you from doing damage directly, so why is the following gem combination mentioned: (Incinerate, GMP, Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting).

Thanks!
What is your shock chance with Three Dragons equipped?
- Ancestral Bond makes you deal 0 damage, but that doesn't mean you don't hit. You can still hit with everything spell you cast, and each hit can still be whether a crit or not. Incinerate never crit (at least in this patch), thus whenever you use it with Romira ring, you get power charges.

It's been several times that I have to explain this. Not that I am annoyed or anything, but I hope people should just give the guide a really thorough look (because I already explained this mechanic in the guide) before asking.

- Fire spells with 3 dragons has natural 5% shock chance. Crit hit always shock. My FT crit chance is always over 53%, making shock chance overall nearly 60%. With very fast cast speed of FT, it ensures you shock normal/magic/rare packs ALL THE TIME. Bosses also get shocked (except the totally immune to shock bosses), but to a lesser extend as they have very high HP, making shock duration much shorter. The best way to shock bosses reliably is to increase the damage of each hit (by increase any DPS multiplier except cast speed).
can we get a 2.2 update? I have a reroll of a character all the way from Awakening's release with the old tree still intact. Would like to keep it up-to-date and enjoy the nostalgia of this totem build despite the harsh nerfs to Flame Totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info