The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

Ah where did all the comments go? Ok suppose ill ask my question again...

So wanted to clarify about the spectre gem. Its obviously not working as intended seeing as this happens quite alot. I play summoner as my main and i just farm and stuff so im no power gamer but i want to use minions not Raging spirits which is just a spell tied to minion nodes.

Spectre gem need to work with monster/zone level. Its been mentioned many times and needs re working. Anyone from GGG can you please give any reasons to why this cannot be possible? C'mon this has to be a clear now? How many times do yourt customers need to worry about this. Suppose ill be contacting support if no one wants to answer this but as a customer id like my product to work please as this is a big part why i play the game.
Act 4 was suppose to include afew new minions and we dont have many, the one we had is heavily nerfed and it needed a little nerf but not a full blown cant do past map 77 nerf.
Anyone having the same issues contact GGG customer support about the spectre gem mechanics, it needs fixing.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Thanks for the update. Can we get a cool micro-transaction effect for Shock Nova next time? :)
"
reboticon wrote:
Changes to revenants are a joke, I'm sorry. One part of the patch says 'We want to leave Merc real hard because it is optional, another part says 'This is not a nerf to spectres,' and yet, that is exactly what it is. Why not leave them the same in merc? The ones people are grabbing for spectres are part of that ultra hard optional content you mentioned a few lines up. It's frustrating as hell to invest a couple of weeks into something only to have it broken, you should have done a better job balancing in beta, rather than waiting until after many people had invested a significant amount of time.

It is your game, and if you think it is what is best for it, so be it. That said, since it is literally the only thing you changed in Merciless difficulty, I don't think it is asking too much for you to be honest about the intention.

+1 and with that I would like a full respec for my character because they left us with zero options...they simply killed this build. My revs are so weak lvl 68 map bosses kill them now, it's a utter joke. Those screaming "evanglists"...they are even worse then revs...we have absolutely no options now.
Last edited by Therian on Jul 23, 2015, 3:36:45 AM
"
We initially planned the 2.0.0g patch to include a few balance changes and bug fixes, but it grew to be one of the largest point releases we've done. You can read the full patch notes here. The update includes big balance changes to Act Four, Warbands and Tempest. It also improves several performance issues such as players loading nearby, lockstep stuttering and disconnections entering areas. We have also added some new microtransactions: Necrotic Armour Pack, Divine Righteous Fire and the Peacock and Peahen pets. Thanks for your support!

Necrotic Armour Pack - 8/10

Divine Righteous Fire 9/10

Peacock 8/10

Peahen 6/10

100/10 :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Jul 23, 2015, 3:53:31 AM
Whelp isnt this looking out to me a great expansion, massive map lag, map disconnects, no real update to summoners QoL even with the amount of spam people did in beta about it. And then this, the one spectre we can use consistently without relying on luck to find them in maps gets nerfed. Had high hopes for Awakening, but god damn this is a huge dissapointment :(
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Whats the secondary 3.6MB patch ?
Like expected the damage of the final bosses has been reduced even more.

I view that from a neutral point of view: Im not a fan of it but i dont hate it because i can adappt.
But the problem i see is for newcomers that dont understand the mechanics/damage types/skillsystem well enough.

But one of the biggest problems you should focus on is Piety Beam Attack:

Keep the "oneshot damage" but either make this Attack more telegraphed so you as melee have time to react or less adds spawned so you dont get blocked in your way by then.

But i think when they gather more ingame data both will be fixed across all the difficulties 'some day': Damage and the telegrap-ability of the dangerous skills.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 23, 2015, 3:57:06 AM
nice, nectotic set look so awesome!
Huge quality of life changes! Thanks GGG for the hard work
Why did we even play the beta and invest so much time testing for you guys? You decided to launch 2.0 and Act 4 as it is and i totally agree with the nerfs to the last boss especially for newcomers. Nerfing Revenants is just a slap in the face for everybody investing the last 4 weeks in playing a summoner. Finally summoner without raging spirits was fun again and you could just run around and farm. Now you nerf the base mobs for pvp purposes and crush everybodys game.

Good Job, always a blast with your patches, maybe think about nerfing incinerate next since there are several players who heavily invested in that direction. It's always the same, if there is a relatively cheap budget variant of the game it gets stomped. Been like this since closed beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info