[2.0 HC/SC] Lord of Leveling, Self-Found Incinerate and Flame Totem

Just started this build and it seems to be working really well, but I'd love it if you could link some of the items that you have at higher levels. It would give a little more depth on what we should be going for in equipment and what end-game wear we could have and how it could operate.
really want to try this. I started dual totem and its fine but not sure about late game.

All the early skill tree links do not work.
can repare the pasive tree plz

Very good Guie Muchas Gracias
I agree, it would be great if you could show us your current gear so we can have an idea of what to get at higher levels!
Great build, currently at level 79 with it and it's working out quite well. Two questions though:

1. Why don't you take Shamanistic Fury since it's so close?

2. What about Gem Notables in the tree? Should we just take the ones that are close by?
Having so much fun with this build. Thanks alot for posting it!
Last edited by Smoofpoof on Sep 1, 2015, 12:47:33 AM
The skill tree links seem broken again: "The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."
"
evanleonard wrote:
The skill tree links seem broken again: "The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."

I'm getting "Poedb no longer active" and some asian lettering.
I have a lot of fun with this build. Although as a new player I have problems getting my resistances up and took Sentinel and the 3 nodes upwards. They where just too tasty, although I think I will regret them later.

The link also don't work for me, but I have a copy that I can share:

I played around a lot with this, so it's possible that one or two nodes are wrong.
"
Coldbrynger wrote:
I have a lot of fun with this build. Although as a new player I have problems getting my resistances up and took Sentinel and the 3 nodes upwards. They where just too tasty, although I think I will regret them later.

The link also don't work for me, but I have a copy that I can share:

I played around a lot with this, so it's possible that one or two nodes are wrong.

Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info