[2.0 HC/SC] Lord of Leveling, Self-Found Incinerate and Flame Totem

"
FilthyPeasant wrote:
"
Chocoholic wrote:
Hello!

This build looks very interesting, I'd like to try it out but I'm rather new to Path of Exile.
Could you perhaps include a 'Leveling' section, that explains when to start using certain skills, and when to switch? That would help me greatly.

A good idea and added!

Dude! That is EXACTLY what I wanted! Thank you so much. Now I can start playing this build! :)
Just created a character to try out this build, really like that you added the bit about doing the +1 fire gem recipe, as a newer player I legitimately learned something.
In gems and links section it's a faster casting gem for totem, in leveling guide its echo. So which one?
And about leveling guide: Arctic Breath is availble for templar from clarissa after killing general, so no need to buy one from tchat
Wiki is wrong about temporal chains. On lvl 6 it has alredy 39 lvl requirement. It should be leveled to lvl 5 not 7.
Hey there and thanks for the build.

A small thing I noticed in the passive tree:

You take the long route from Barbarism to the start of the marauder. Instead you could go through Born to Fight (either from the top and grab 1 int 1 str or from the left 2 str).
+2 points +10 int for -20 str or +2 points for -10 str.

Those 2 points you could either use for the jewel slot on the left of Elementalist. (right or left side depending if you want the int or the str) or for the jewel slot on the way to the scion life wheel and still have 1 free point to spend.

If you take the left jewel slot you basically don't lose anything and have the choice between 20 str and 20 int (if you go for the int maybe you don't even need the 30 int point)

Ofc if you plan to take Juggernaut then all of this is false, you're 1 point closer to Diamond Skin though.

Other than that great guide.
Op,

After failing at my sword and board build, I am trying your build. WOW!!! thanks a lot, I am having fun without the headaches and heartaches. :P

Andy
Man thanks to you I can play a good character, I am also a newbie and I made a character that reached 58 or something but then it started to die a lot. Then I found your guide and now I feel like I can reach at least level 80 and get good items for the other expensive builds. I think you did a great job! Easy and cheap.
I realized a problem with this build after playing for a while, it's biggest weakness is that you are supposed to get right sockets or this won't work. I think you should add how to use Vorici so that people will know what to do later on. I found it the harsh way.
Started this build recently, and just finished Norm Malachai, and I must say I was impressed with the early game damage it puts out. Good Job m8.
loving this build. i just ripped last night due to my stupidity on cyclone marauder. I do have some currency. Just curious what are some uniques u would recommend for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info