Dragon Claws - Molten Strike Dual-wield Claw Crit Evasion Build (beginner-friendly)

Hi, i like your build, but there are 2 things i'd like to know.
1. Whats a good chest then, if you say iri isnt that good?
2. why take one handed melee dmg and sleight of hand on the tree?
Last edited by bars92 on Sep 13, 2015, 3:08:01 AM
"
ItanShinmon wrote:
Really nice build! But still cant make choice between your's and link1313's one ._. Want smth safe and sure, without hurry and beware of everything. What do you think about advantages of your build over his?)
Have you tried Atziri?

An advantage of my build is that i managed to grab as much HP from tree as it only possible, while retaining crit and high DPS.

As i said, the MOST important disadvantage is being melee. Aside from that, build has insane DPS and formidable HP.
I havent tried Atziri with this build, because you actually need another build to fight Atziri well... Something like PA or SRS....

I find Daresso's Defiance being a very good chest, also a very cheap one. Lightning Coil is also a good anti-physical option, though it is more expensive and requires more expensive gear too.

I use one-handed weapons, so obviously, i take one-handed nodes, such as Sleight of Hand. Weapon-related nodes (one-handed, claws, etc) work for ALL attacks performed with those weapons, including Projectile attacks like Molten Strike or Spectral Throw. Only Melee nodes arent, but i avoid those.

P.S. Sorry for slow answer - i usually get inactive at the end of the league, since i play leagues only, and it is NOT fun to play the world, which is about to crumble.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 23, 2015, 5:28:21 PM
I can weigh in on atziri:

This build does it fine for following reasons:
1) only need a 4l to do it (since point blank keystone is essentially your 5l and you don't need life leech gem because of claw implicit)
2) hit boxes of atziri bosses are huge, can take full advantage of shotgunning molten strikes
3) with 8-10+ attacks per second and high movement speed it's very easy to run or whirling blade out of an atziri flameblast.

Only hard part is the first boss of the trio but with endurance charges, granite/jade flask fortify, arctic armor, vaal haste, etc up you can face tank the ranged one. After that just use immortal call and anti bleed flask for the two melee ones.

Hi, is there any imaginative way to grab aspect of the panther and weapon artistry? They are so close to the tree...

Great build!
Well worth taking Iron Reflexes?
Last edited by birinha7 on Dec 17, 2015, 4:15:32 PM
"
birinha7 wrote:
Well worth taking Iron Reflexes?

IDK, you still wont have so high armour to make it worthwhile. Better invest into Lightning Coil.

"
Leguleyo wrote:
Hi, is there any imaginative way to grab aspect of the panther and weapon artistry? They are so close to the tree...

Great build!

I can try to tweak with skilltree when i'll have free time.
Defence is what you should prioritize 1-st, though...
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Dec 17, 2015, 5:14:39 PM
Updated few sections for 2.1 (marked with "Edit"), updated skill tree, added offensive and defensive options.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Hi could you post some updates on the build? At least the tree, bacause the old tree is not loading due to the update.
Please update, hoping to build something similar!
Last edited by ErPorpetta on Feb 24, 2018, 6:35:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info