[2.1] Dariidar's CoC & Magma Orb KNOCKBACK!

Checking in @ L84:

o Doesnt sound nearly as catchy but switched from CoC & Ball to CoC with Magma Orb & Arctic Breath, its a small change, but I really like the synergy of the way the cold and fire roll out together, not sure if the chill is having much of an affect, but Im 100% happy with the switch

o Knockback is having a much smaller influence but its still handy, most of the deaths will be from a mob who can ignore the knockback effect &/or drop spell effects or a trap etc.. and the death is usually combining that + the screen freezing up due to spell effects &/or the map bosses, some of which are just straight up nasty...

o Im still using no Frenzy Charges, I have Warlords Mark + Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Reduce Mana, this adds some more cold effect to spells and spreads the curse quickly

o Finally capped my Crit (Barrage/Global), was frankly quite difficult, have almost every slot maxed, dual wield + Maligaro's Gloves, then today I upgraded my gems CoC & PCoC and that actually adds 20% crit right there.. so now I have the luxury of pulling off perhaps 1 crit ring or donning a spell shield, but have to give that some thought still.

o Its still very much pray & spray but still going strong, struggles when I duo because the computert locks up much much more.. could consider LMP instead of GMP like the guide does, but I feel the nice wide spread of GMP is kind of essential to the build and not missing mobs off to the sides..

Will report back in a few more levels!
Final Check in, had a lot of fun with this build, nothing is quite as cool as watching a screen full of pixels blowing away the screen, its a lot of fun..

In the end I quit at 84 and im now 87 on a more traditional ranger who I stuck some of the knockback gems on to give "a small coc&ball effect', I find just a traditional ranger much easier to gear, because needing to get accuracy/globalcrit on top of the caster stats & being a CoC build who requires max crit, very very hard to do.. but glory to those who do ^_^.
it says leveling skill trees yet i cant seem to find them????
also how does you sustain mana costs?
Last edited by napalm42m4 on Feb 8, 2016, 9:02:33 PM
please someone updated this skilltree, i love this build ^.^
Last edited by Dante382 on Jul 20, 2016, 9:31:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info