[2.2 Whispering Ice, Lowlife, Pure Unique wearer 1900+ Int, updated]

warbands is soon to be done and i managed to corrup these:

i am so hyped to try this build, i have everything ready, even a full set of 20/20 gems i lvled myself.
What gems are prioritized to put quality on first?

Also, do you really need the mana nodes and the jewel node up at eldritch battery? I feel like taking those three points and putting them into thief's craft would be better since you'll gain an extra 10 int from fertile mind there... What do you think?
Ingame: ReExist
@EnragedDirehorn I wouldn't change much to make the tree scion. Just swap the starting witch nodes into the spell damage start of scion. It would have quite a bit less ES though

"
deadbyt3 wrote:
What gems are prioritized to put quality on first?

Also, do you really need the mana nodes and the jewel node up at eldritch battery? I feel like taking those three points and putting them into thief's craft would be better since you'll gain an extra 10 int from fertile mind there... What do you think?

Quality

High Priority
Cold to fire > Faster casting > Herald of Ice

Mid priority
Spell ecco and Fire penetration

Meh might as well priority
Life leech, hypothermia

To compare the nodes in the tree:

Top nodes next to eldritch battery for 4 points gives
54 Int (30 Int from physique and 24 Int from Brute force jewel)
16% mana

Thief's craft route would be 3 points and gives
40 Int (10 Travel node and Thief's craft)
10 Dex (Pointless)

So the question would be if you'd spend a point for "14Int and 16% increased mana" which is the difference between the two.

At that late point of the build its all little differences but so far the top jewel still edges out for me.
Last edited by WaffleT on Sep 23, 2015, 12:22:19 AM
Thanks, I figure getting the mana is better too since I have no way of running empower in the vertex as it stands now...
Ingame: ReExist
Last edited by deadbyt3 on Sep 26, 2015, 11:39:53 PM
With the drop of Avatar of Fire u still using Cold to Fire and fire pen on stafF?
Really fun build to play with ^^
"
mayanrm wrote:
With the drop of Avatar of Fire u still using Cold to Fire and fire pen on stafF?
Really fun build to play with ^^

avatar of fire or not is a personal choice in either case I would run fire pen though.

cold to fire converts half and then adds an additional 30% so 75%-85% of your final damage is fire (depending on how much pure fire scaling you have). Fire penetration is less than fully effective but is still a massive boost to damage where it matters (bosses)

The only gem I would consider swapping it for is increased duration as they both are suited for boss killing. Its impossible to math out which is exactly better for that purpose though and my bias is towards penetration as it speeds up kills on everything and is less situational then duration.

Feel free to mess around and see which you like
Hello, I'm interested in your tree but when I copy and paste the link it say's its been removed? Is their another way to look at your tree?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in your tree but when I copy and paste the link it say's its been removed? Is their another way to look at your tree?

I checked and they work for me. Make sure you are copying the entire link from start to finish
hello i did your build on my witch lvl 94 a week ago when i finish all the spec i went to malformation map and died to the boss i was one shoted 6 times... i quit the game for a week and i'm back to know where is the problem... ty for your help :)
my gear :
Hi, having an 83 witch to respec (now that I have my warbands whispering ice too), I've been looking at your build and BaalorLord's one and I see he took the alchemist node, explaining that it is really strong (he seems to imply reaaaallyyyyy strong). What's your opinion about that ? It seems it would be easy to fit in your build too (though I don't know what parts of the tree I should cut to get those three points).

I'm following your build rather than BaalorLord's cause a friend gave me a nice Shavronne's wrappings and I want to try it sooo much for a low-life build !
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Oct 2, 2015, 8:12:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info