The Union – Supporter’s Divination Card Item Craft Retrospective

"
Boem wrote:
Picked up 3 of these today, made me instantly think of this thread and the pic.

Well done :)

they seem to drop at an okaish rate in my opinion for what they offer so that's also great for you guys :)!

Peace,

-Boem-

Thanks Boem. I'm envious! I just have 1 currently! *Snickered* (⌒▽⌒)☆

"
NeroNoah wrote:
That was a nice story, :)

Thanks for the love!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Great story, great card, great flavour text. :))

Love it!

P.S. Posts like this are why I should go to GD more often.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
OMG....

I never thought I could find something as cute as a mini Oozeback Bloom or sparkly diamond kiwi however....

That photo of you 2 is certainly a contender (I say it this way as kiwi is in the room and I fear for my shins)!!!

Looking forward to finding a piece of what you 2 have for each other in game :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
OMG....

I never thought I could find something as cute as a mini Oozeback Bloom or sparkly diamond kiwi however....

That photo of you 2 is certainly a contender (I say it this way as kiwi is in the room and I fear for my shins)!!!

Looking forward to finding a piece of what you 2 have for each other in game :)

GG GGG

Thanks LeHeup80! Means a lot when it comes from you. We love you ring too!(((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael