[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

Other option is to level with bows only:

lvl 1 - 10 Silverbranch + Craghead (didn't test this one, but split arrow is nice in 1-3 link already with basic gear)
lvl 10+ Stormcloud + Asphyxia's Wrath

Stack as much movement speed as possible, you will need it :)

Elreon jewelry is VERY nice to have though.
A side question, but couldn't find the answer: when is beneficial for aoe skill (split arrow) to switch to life leech? Currently using LGoH and getting great leech, is there any way how can I compare? BTW. I am using LL with single target frenzy from beginning, that's more leech I guess.
Still trying to figure out what REALLY is the higher dps with split arrow between:

(assuming both are 20/20)

**Increased Critical Damage VS Added lightning Damage**

"
shiugen wrote:
Still trying to figure out what REALLY is the higher dps with split arrow between:

(assuming both are 20/20)

**Increased Critical Damage VS Added lightning Damage**

You will be crit capped on softcore leagues, so the answer is Increased Crit Dmg.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Yep, that is the correct answer :)
Thanks for the answers guys :)

Currently running your build, here is my current gear.

Last edited by shiugen on Sep 23, 2015, 4:30:30 PM
"
kralj87 wrote:

Southbound vs Maligaro's gloves explained

Although Maligaro's give little bit more dps, there's something very beautiful about the new Southbound gloves. They give huge life boost and t1 cold res. Great. They give great amount of flat cold dmg. Awww yiss. Your hits can only kill frozen enemies. Now that's the best thing.

Windripper deals nice amount of cold damage, but in late game, it's simply not enough to freeze some rares and bosses. It means that we loose 25% item quantity from Windripper. Bummer.
But.
Since we can't kill late game bosses (that drop sweet sweet loot), but can still shock them, we can reduce their life to 1. Since their life is 1, any dmg that WE don't deal can kill em.
Including your Golem. Oh yea. Now we can link Item Rarity and Item Quantity to him and make him a nice little buffer MFer! Now we get additional 60 rarity / 40 quantity on end game bosses (Golem also gets your rarity stats), which is a very nice boost! Sweet.

Minor issue here, but I believe this is still the case, and given that you talk about Mantra of Flames towards the bottom of your post, it's something you should take into consideration.

Looking at your damage screenshots, it doesn't appear that this particular interaction affects you, since you're not dealing any fire damage, but it will have an impact on people trying to use Mantra and Southbound at the same time. So it's something to take into consideration.
Wow, great point, thx for pointing that out! I decided not to use Mantra of Flames afterall, that's why I don't have any fire dmg.

Any recommendations on improvements regarding gear? Farming to buy an Atziri's Acuity currently.
Obviously removing vaal pact, what else/how else would you re-adjust the tree?
"
shiugen wrote:
Any recommendations on improvements regarding gear? Farming to buy an Atziri's Acuity currently.
Obviously removing vaal pact, what else/how else would you re-adjust the tree?

Your gear is top notch, I really don't see any reason to change anything! :) If your res is overcapped, you might swap boots for Atziri's Step.

Try and take as many Jewel slots on tree as you can and roll / buy some nice att speed / dmg / max life jewels. That's about it :)

If you really have a lot of currency to spend, you can always buy additional arrow quiver, 21/20 split arrow etc.
Last edited by kralj87 on Sep 27, 2015, 12:11:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info