Constant lag spikes

I have the same problem, I usually play on the Milan Server, but changing it doesn't solve anyting.
And before someone tell me ''the problem is on your side 'cause many other players are fine'' I did check my pc and the network, they are both ok; and I tried all the suggested things for troubleshooting already present on this forum section too.

So, dear GGG, try to solve this problem please!
Turn off "Lockstep" in "UI"...
"
Mr_Zeth wrote:
Turn off "Lockstep" in "UI"...

Going back to predictive mode WILL NOT fix the problem.

Also while the game is stuck in an endless authentication process, the forums are also inaccessible.
I am also getting the strangest lag spikes the past three weeks. Like the OP has but they last for up to a minute at a time.

It is very consistent in behavior for the most part. And it makes no sense at all.

Certain maps like dried lake are completely off limits during the day. But magically start working between 00:00 - 06:00 London time?

I would love to blame my ISP for this but only certain maps? My movement speed, mob qty, mob mods, map size, none of these things affect my experience. This together with the fact that this all started happening at the same time the frozen mobs appeared on maps makes me feel the fault lies with GGG somewhere.

I have tried the steam client/GGG client same results.

Whatever it is if this doesn't resolve in the next few weeks I will simply have to close my account and look elsewhere. Or just give up gaming because what will I find that is remotely close to this. Its the game I've always wanted to but am not allowed to.

I don't even want to know how the people who lose HC characters over things like this feel. There is a difference between a challenge and blatant artificial unfairness.

To say D3 doesn't lag would be lying, but it is nowhere comparable to this experience. At this point in time GGG looks a whole lot like 666 to me :)
I just started playing my my lag in the Washington server is unplayable, sometimes the game freezes and I can still hear mobs and my character attacking. not only that I get black window, and i can still hear the sounds. Does anyone have a remedy for this?
Last edited by Gozzreal on Jan 27, 2016, 6:07:24 PM

every evening-night :(
spikes every 1-2sec, today was biggest (2k !!)

and my friend dont have lags, how?
Washington DC server...has been happening since last night. It'll spike between 1-5 seconds and consistently do it every 30 seconds or so. Too risky to play my HC character atm...hopefully this gets fixed soon.
Texas Server is experiencing high latency spikes and disconnects. Been happening all day long. Any info?
"
boymitch1970 wrote:
Texas Server is experiencing high latency spikes and disconnects. Been happening all day long. Any info?

Same here, but in sao paulo server
I disconnected from the Server (Amsterdam EU) and lost some drops and the map is wasted partly. That is not good for me. :(
Please make Server more stabile, it was not the first time this happend to me. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info