[2.1] The Whisper of Doom - 8k Dps LL Crit Icestorm, Atziri viable w/ The Whispering Ice!

I rate 8/8 mate! Great detail and thought put into your guide. I recently acquired my first ever Shavs and built a LL Crit Arc character and didn't really like how it turned out. I haven't tried Whispering Ice yet, so I am working a character into now! Thanks for the guide mate!
-Vision Overload
How do you have your resists capped with your gear?
"
WIZARD2222 wrote:
How do you have your resists capped with your gear?

Hi, WIZARD2222.

For this build, you can't cap your resistances using only gears or without some jewels involved. In order to do that, you need to accumulate enough aura effect nodes on your passives tree to buff Purity of Elements then you'll cap your resistances. You'll need high-level character to do that.(around lvl75 or higher)

On the other hand, you can drop some DPS and use a pair of rare ES gloves with resistances mod to cap your resists as a temporary solution until you have enough aura effect nodes on the tree.
Last edited by tonbcool on Jan 17, 2016, 10:32:20 AM
how u deal wit hstuns on low life mmate? message me if possible
With the recent occultist ascendancy tree, i feel like crit low lifeice storm gets a huge boost in dps and sustainability with Forbidden Power, Wicked Ward, and Vile Bastion

My Gear will be
Spoiler

Gloves subject to change to voidbringers, but gentle touch's are nice with curse on hit and intelligence.

My version runs all purities + discipline + herald of ice.

If i take voidbringers, i would remove herald of ice for clarity + mana management purposes.

My gem links will change to

Spell Echo + Concentrated Effect + Increased Critical Damage + Faster Casting + Cold To Fire + Life Leech
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Last edited by lDantonl on Feb 12, 2016, 10:08:05 AM
hello ! mate this build is dead for now ? i really want to play this again but still got a suck with avatar of fire build ppl

and with element overload is suck for crit build

pls give me you'r skill tree again mate

hope i can play in 2.4 patch lol coz i got stuck on my witch build
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
i actually made this build to 2.4 with some expensive gear eg. acuity . capped my resist with ascendancy help (occulist)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info