[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

Hi guys,
I made a lot of changes in my shadow build. I removed all mana nodes and mana regeneration nodes instead of those I'm using blood magic skill for all of my skills. Now my shadow is very strong, survivability is very big with 5k HP, 799 ES and 2% Life Leech. I removed Faster Projectiles skill and im using culling strike, projectiles speed I have from 5 of my jawels. Have fun and drop some comments if you like my build.

My auras:
Arctic armour + Hatred + Herald of Ash

Bandits:
Normal: 1 skill point
Cruel: 16 % physical damage
Merciless: 1 skill point

Defense:
Life: 5005
ES: 799
Armour: 1061
Evasion: 1343
physical damage reduction 9%
chance to evade attacks: 15%
chance to block attacks: 15%

fire res 75%
cold res 75%
light res 75%
chaos res 68%

movement speed 46%

for physical reduction I use my lightning coil chest with 40% physical reduction and arctic armour 13%

CWDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble + Molten shell

For faster movement I use whirling blades skill with faster attack.
I use assassin's mark curse for power charges.

My old movies:

Malachai kill.

Palace map 78lvl

Atziri kill

Death and taxes boss kill

Overgrown ruin 79 lvl map

For farming maps im using:

EK + Blood magic + Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Culling Strike + Life Leech and I have with those skills 95,6k DPS with 3 auras and ice golem:

with 3 power charges and with taste of hate and atziri's promise 153,5k dps.

my gear:
Spoiler

my jawels:
Spoiler

my tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceCPQOSA_EES0RlhZvFr8W8xzcHRQfGB9BH8ci9CSqJjwmlSoLK3gsnC2LLagvnTLRNuk6WDt8QZZEq0VHRZ1GcUlRSbFLV0yzUftTUlVLVa5Vxl3yYeJknWjyakNqjGwLbRlvnnBScNV3B3yDf8aCEIMJg9uHE4nTjDaOZI8aj0aPpo_6kyeVLprgnKShL6IAoqOi2acIrrOw2LGQtAy1SLb6uMq5k7zqvoC-isBUwGbA48MJyBTK080W0B_Q9dfP37Djauvu6_XviO_r8B_w1fGz8h3z6vVv96b5N_rS

Old version of my build:
Spoiler
Hi guys,
I made a lot of changes in my shadow build. I removed all mana nodes and mana regeneration nodes instead of those I'm using blood magic skill for all of my skills. Only life regen is enought for using main skill but up to 75lvl maps, higher maps requier to use life leech.

Because of that my dps went up and my survivability drop just a little bit.

My max dps is around 250k but this is only for few seconds. I reach 250 k dps 3 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, taste of hate and atziri's promise and vaal haste and with ice golem.

http://imgur.com/Jbm0DOw

For farming maps on higher level im using:

EK + Blood magic + Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles + Life Leech and I have with those skills 88k DPS with 3 auras and ice golem and 3 power charges. When im using taste of hate and atziri's promise for bosses my dps is going up to 127k.

My auras:
Arctic armour + Hatred + Herald of ash

My new passive skill tree:

But what is most important I have much more crit chance and crit multiplier 67/522.

Check my new movies:

Atziri kill

Death and taxes boss kill

Overgrown ruin 79 lvl map

Like always I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions

Best regards
Planta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update, I changed mine amulet for:

and I moved one skill from life to have more dex to be able use blood rage and vaal haste. Now my max DPS exploded to 173,5 k :) with 5k life and life regen 250 with is enough to use blood rage without losing any life to achieve this I changed my jewe for:

And this is image from max DPS with 3 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, taste of hate and atziri's promise and vaal haste.

of course this is only for fighting with bosses, for groups of mobs I have around 105 k DPS

how do You like it now, is better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you with my ethereal knives build.

My video from Malachai kill.

Palace map 78lvl

Main skill for multiple targets:

EK + Added Fire Damage + Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles + Empower or Life Leech(it's depends how mobs are strong)
DPS with Life Leech gem and with ice golem is almost 60k without power charges and this is pretty decent and almost 65 k with 3 power charges.
DPS with Empower gem and ice golem is much bigger, around 72k without power charges. And 78,7 k with 3 power charges.

My maximum DPS with taste of hate and atziri's promise is 89,7/108,8

My critical strike chance for spells is 54,78% with ice golem and 63,78% with 3 power charges. Critical strike multiplier is 285%.

My auras:
Arctic armour + Hatred + Clarity

Bandits:
Cruel : 16 % physical damage
Merciless : 1 skill point

Defense:
Life: 5103
Armour: 954
Evasion: 1321
physical damage reduction 9%
chance to evade attacks: 15%

chance to block attacks: 15%
fire res 75%
cold res 75%
light res 75%
chaos res 68%
movement speed 50%

for physical reduction I use my lightning coil chest with 40% physical reduction and arctic armour 13%

CWDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble + Molten shell

For faster movement I use whirling blades skill with faster attacks plus lighting warp.
I use assassin's mark curse.

My passive skill tree

My jewel from passive skill tree :

My items:

Any suggestions or new ideas? Please leave comments below.
Last edited by Plantator on Nov 16, 2015, 1:11:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 8:07:33 PM
Thank you for posting. What bandits did you take? Also how is physical reflect mobs?
Last edited by Valkoon on Jul 18, 2015, 9:32:01 AM
Hi,

I have no problem with single mob reflect, but is hard to finish map with some % of physical reflect, however in 2.0 it's very easy to notice mobs with physical and element reflect aura.

Bandits:

Cruel : 16 % physical damage
Merciless : 1 skill point
Is this HC viable? If not what changes would you make? Really want to play a EK build this league
Last edited by kramurz on Jul 18, 2015, 12:20:45 PM
In my opinion it is difficult to play EK on lower levels(or it was before 2.0), so it will be very hard on HC.
"
Plantator wrote:
In my opinion it is difficult to play EK on lower levels(or it was before 2.0), so it will be very hard on HC.

Allright thanks for answering!
Nice post :D
Last edited by Super7777 on Jul 18, 2015, 8:39:29 PM
"
Super7777 wrote:
Nice post :D

Many thanks:), happy you like it
Ty for this post, I'm actually playing crit EK shadow and it's a very fun & efficient build.
This will probably be a noob question but how do you generate endurance charges to use immortal call on CWDT?
Just few questions for you. 1) How much dps does the empower give? 2) Any daggers you recommend that are nice but arn't hella pricy?(price range on warbands is close to an exa each dagger) 3) Why not oak normal?
Last edited by Super7777 on Jul 19, 2015, 11:13:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info