Dominus The High Templar VS Malachai The Nightmare

"
Karma_Killer wrote:
Dominus The High Templar(God's Chosen version) vs Malachai The Nightmare(without hearts)

The Winner is?

Not my GPU
Malachai tricked Dominus into thinking he is a God.

If Malachai told Dominus to jump into a fucking river he would obey. Malachai > Dominus.
I actually like Dominus much more than Malachai. I'd love to see Dominus given a bit more love in his boss encounter. He is also much better designed aesthetically. I think Malachai is trying too hard.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
up
There is a golden rule of e-sports :

Match is not worth doing, if it takes longer than the audience is able to stay up.

But I bet on Dominus. Shocking ground, spamming lightning ghosts, pissing chaos rain in the second phase, stacking bleed. Should wear Malachai down.
"
SerythXavier wrote:

Have you ever seen a double ghosted Augustina? Shit is actually something to be slightly scared of.

I had s double ghosted vaal oversoul in a maze map once. Rouge and Stormcultist... it chased me around the map shooting lazers like an auto shotgun at me. I dont mean went underground and came back up the way Vaal Oversouls do, it literally ran with its legs after me as fast as one of those snakes that chases you through forest zones, I could outrun it as long as my quicksilvers lasted, when they were used up it ran me down like a dog just endlessly firing blue death.

as for op, doesnt dominus get all this power from malachai? I dont see that turning out too well for him tbh.
Neither of them, all of a sudden a massive rock golem would pop up from a mound of rubble with anti bleed, extra damage and corrupted blood and just stand there taking hits...

They would both kill themselves :D

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Malachai is like a small (enraged) child in the sandbox.
He likes to throw shit at you and then hide (ground teleport) ;)
When you fight Malachai your dealing more with the shitton of ground effects he throws at you then the 'boss' himself.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
asking GGG for providing a royal rumble via youtube :) ???
Could be nice)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info