Freezing Pulse Build - Kripp's

Hello. I made a Freezing Pulse build and it was fairly successful. I actually ended up getting one shotted in Merci to some content I never should have been involved in, but it was fun.

I'm curious if Kripp has posted his build. I would like to see how his differs from the one I pathed.

Thanks in advance.
I want to try a freezing pulse build but does it rely on pets/minions? I want to play an HC ranged caster without pets/minions. Is this even feasible in hardcore?
"
KouGrizzle wrote:
I want to try a freezing pulse build but does it rely on pets/minions? I want to play an HC ranged caster without pets/minions. Is this even feasible in hardcore?

It is absolutely and completely possible, yes.
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
"
KouGrizzle wrote:

It is absolutely and completely possible, yes.

Do you have any links to builds similar to that playstyle for hardcore? Would appreciate it.

I'd prefer to play as a Witch but I'm up for a Templar as well, either/or.
This post is already in marauder forums.

P.S Prozons build is better,cheaper, and easier.
"
Aziah wrote:
This post is already in marauder forums.

P.S Prozons build is better,cheaper, and easier.

Doesnt Prozons build use pets/minions extensively?

Are you talking about his summoner Templar??
can some grop his skill tree? because I so him play with Freeze pulse and I realy like it
"
KouGrizzle wrote:

I Want the same...

FP
Totem Spear
IN

no minions... but im having a hard time.... :(
"
ghuton wrote:
"
KouGrizzle wrote:

I Want the same...

FP
Totem Spear
IN

Yea, hopefully someone who has a lot more time on their hands than me figures it out and posts it here, lol
Last edited by KouGrizzle on Feb 12, 2013, 4:11:17 PM
"
KouGrizzle wrote:
"
ghuton wrote:
"
KouGrizzle wrote:

I Want the same...

FP
Totem Spear
IN

Yea, hopefully someone who has a lot more time on their hands than me figures it out and posts it here, lol

lol...

thanks anyway...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info