[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

I'd suggest to get another gloves. You don't really need that much dps, and getting something with high life / armour / es would be nice.

I have 3900hp and 2500es.
For high lvl mapping the best set up is grace+ discipline/aa

Counter counter endurance on melee stun and pcoc/another utility gem here,

Cwdt immortal call tempchains enfeeble/ curses can be swaped for bv pcoc or assassins mark poa hers. Assuming you have 1 curse lazwhar. Then inc duration tempest shield molten shell. And finally whirl faster atks fortify. Lasy 4link is golem cry double aura

Counters will give endurance charges in all non bossfights, for immortal call to use so no surprises to phys, also power charges. Rest is straight forward

Fully buffed you should have 10k armour minimum, pots up 40k. I dont run a life flask but instead run ruby, taste of hate, topaz jadebof iron and rumis

I can afk in a t11 aslong as it isnt the boss. For really hard boss fights swap in viper and leave some trash alive just in case, shouldnt be needed though. I am uaing carcass and malis so i could be even more tanky with an splendor and a good rare es ev pair of gloves
My build, I keep up PCs with counters, manually cast Poacher's Mark and Endurance Charges keeping them up all the time. End Charge on melee stun didn't work for me on higher maps (or I was entering maps where monsters cannot be stunned or sth, I dont remember :P). 170k dps with all charges and flasks up and flame golem. Works pretty nice.

In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMRy8auW4Z0

This is the video of the guy who wrote the post, and I'm really confused after watching this.

How does he charge endurance?

And one more question. When he uses whirling blade, his mana stays the same(like his mana is not consumed), is it possible to do it with only reduced mana gem when whirling blade is supported by two gems?

Last edited by kangham on Jan 24, 2016, 8:02:15 AM
I get End charges by linking End charge on Melee stun with counter Gems - Vengeance, Riposte and Reckoning.

I linked Whirling blades to Blood Magic gem to save mana.
Now I see it. Thank you very much!
I made this built and changed it over the course of a few weeks.
This is what I ended up with

gear

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4FLQW1Bx4ILgkzDkgPqxB7ES8RlhUgFr8Zjhm0G60hYCP2JP0mlSmlKgsrCizhLYMwfDqtPeI-z0CgQzFHBkd-SO5JUUmxTP9NklFHVUtW9V3yYeJirGVNaoxqk2yMbWxvhHBScFZ07XTxeK5673sUfXV943_GidOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuTJ5S4lS6X0JoTnaqi2aOKrGaw2LGztMW5Prl8vTa-Or6nwuzIFNE2037Xz9h22sHbGttu29Tb5-Is51TndOjW7LDtg-9674jw1fVv9qP5N_66_xz_3g==

Yes technically i'm not reave any more, but i could always use it instead and it'd be ok i think.
Ended up dropping some block nodes with melee phys on them and relying on rumis to cap my block, in return i picked up some damage/attack speed nodes and es/eva nodes.

4k life/2k es
55k tooltip

So thank you for the inspiration with your tree and gear
Last edited by shrapner on Jan 26, 2016, 11:45:54 PM
First of all thanks for the build. ıve been playing the game for 1 month and I spent my 89 arc's build to do this build. And ı'm satisfied since ım level 77 and can clear tier:7-8 maps easily its so much fun for now. just want to ask how do you get endurance charges via endurance charge on melee stun with riposte and reckoning. They both dont stun according to tool tip.

Here's my current build.

"
kralj87 wrote:
I'd suggest to get another gloves. You don't really need that much dps, and getting something with high life / armour / es would be nice.

I have 3900hp and 2500es.

im curious to see how your hp is so high, you have around 600 more hp than me, and i cant see you getting much more than i am off gear, infact i think i have more than you on my gear
Hi men, plz video t10/t11/t12 Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info