World Champion San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence and LetsGetLexi play The Awakening live!

"
Coal48 wrote:
eh, people really do care about status don't they.

Some random guy plays PoE, nobody cares

A famous person plays PoE, it makes front page news on it's website

I never cared for "let's play" whoever is playing, whether it be kripparian, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Miyamoto, my grandma or ISIS

You don't care about this news but expect people to care that you dont? Right kiddo.
There are thousands of "random guys" playing the game, and we play with them every day. There's only 1 2015 World Championship winning rightfielder playing the game.

Insignificant pissant (you)?
Best rightfielder in the best team (Pence)?

I know who i'd rather hear about.
As a North American baseball fan, got to say this is pretty awesome surprise seeing his name on here. Hunter Pence is a very solid ball player, so not just some bench warmer or minor leaguer. Nice one to pull off, GGG.

EDIT: Hunter if you see this, aren't you glad we took Pablo off your hands? GO RED SOX LOL.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Jul 15, 2015, 1:05:46 AM
"
Mastodonic wrote:
You don't care about this news but expect people to care that you dont? Right kiddo.
There are thousands of "random guys" playing the game, and we play with them every day. There's only 1 2015 World Championship winning rightfielder playing the game.

Insignificant pissant (you)?
Best rightfielder in the best team (Pence)?

I know who i'd rather hear about.

No, I just wanted to respond that's all, I'm not saying at all I want people to care about me and I didn't say I did not care about the news, obviously if I didn't, I would not have post a comment.

What I was trying to say, is I dislike status, fame or hierarchy, that to me, there no difference between a millionaire and a bum on the street, we don't chose the be born weak or stupid, we are the victims of chance or rather, uncontrollable factors.

I am as much an insignificant pissant as that man and so is an ant or the president of the United States

Man is wrong to feel pride or shame, he must simply accept what he is, regardless of what that is
"
Coal48 wrote:
I'm an underachiever and any accomplishment experienced by others is purely a matter of fate/providence. We have no control over our own circumstance. It has nothing to do with application and dedication. This is how i deal with the nagging self-awareness of my own insignificant life.

I hear ya buddy. You cope with your own mediocrity by trying to trivialize and/or delegitimize other peoples accomplishments. We all have our coping mechanisms. I drink instead.
"
w0lv3n wrote:
Because having an amazingly famous Kiwi do something similar just wouldn't be the same...

I never knew how much I wanted to see an All Black play PoE until now.
"
Mastodonic wrote:
"
Coal48 wrote:
I'm an underachiever and any accomplishment experienced by others is purely a matter of fate/providence. We have no control over our own circumstance. It has nothing to do with application and dedication. This is how i deal with the nagging self-awareness of my own insignificant life.

I hear ya buddy. You cope with your own mediocrity by trying to trivialize and/or delegitimize other peoples accomplishments. We all have our coping mechanisms. I drink instead.

ask a depressed person why they don't have a job or exercise, they will answer "I don't feel like it", they are lacking the will to perform the actions, it doesn't matter how many times Shia Labeouf screams "just do it!", it doesn't work that way, people will never understand what it is to be in someone else s skin, we don't have that ability, all we have is language and that is quite limited

If a man could be perseverant, he would be, if he could be patient, he would be, if he could be dedicated, he would be

I truly believe we have no control over our circumstances and if you believe otherwise, you do not truly understand how someone can be truly different from you

my life is as insignificant has the universe, its a matter of scale, the dog digging a hole and placing a bone in it as accomplished someone important to him

It's not about coping, it's about whats wrong with humans, with society
pretty random, but ok :D

xD
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
All fun and games until they reach Malachai
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
As a North American baseball fan, got to say this is pretty awesome surprise seeing his name on here. Hunter Pence is a very solid ball player, so not just some bench warmer or minor leaguer. Nice one to pull off, GGG.

EDIT: Hunter if you see this, aren't you glad we took Pablo off your hands? GO RED SOX LOL.

Give our Panda back :(

To bad we're (The Giants) not scheduled to win another World Series til next year, nice of us to throw the rest of the league a bone every other year though ;)
Noblesse oblige
Double post.
Noblesse oblige
Last edited by Yidam_ on Jul 15, 2015, 3:34:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info