PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

World Champion San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence and LetsGetLexi play The Awakening live!

Hunter Pence has been a long time fan of Path of Exile and had been eagerly awaiting The Awakening expansion. We got in touch with him to express our appreciation for his interest in the game and together we decided to make an event out of it! If you're interested in checking out Hunter and Alexis playing The Awakening, be sure to tune in tomorrow!

Edit: Chris will now be streaming gameplay along with Hunter and answering his questions! :)
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jul 15, 2015, 6:48:12 PM
Praise Bex and Chris
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Jul 14, 2015, 10:09:35 PM
From a semi-local 408 fan, this is awesome. Hopefully this brings in some more people to the Path of Exile crowd from the Bay Area. Great stuff, Bex, thanks!
Color me surprised. This is actually awesome, more exposure for PoE. :D

Edit: Oh yea, today is the all-star game, so there is no actual game until Friday. Best opportunity now until like October/November.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 14, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
who?
Who?
Very Cool (Go Jays!) ;)
Who?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
Who?

It's a sport called "baseball", a very popular and exciting game in both Japan and South Korea. I've heard that Americans play it sometimes too, but not correctly :P
i dont know either but yay i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info