2.0.0 Hotfix

"
Qarl wrote:
We have deployed a restartless hotfix. Closing and reopening your client will update it.

• Fixed a bug with the Revenant revive skill.

What does that mean?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The eye hatcheries can no longer be taken as spectres... no patch notes mentioned that !
"
usagi77 wrote:
"
yuri12344 wrote:
Elemental leech is still not fixed on Legacy items. Doryani's and legacy ele leech master modded items still do not show up on the stats tab of the character or actually work. Hotfix unsuccessful.

confirmed. this is still not fixed. very disappointed. i should stop playing till patch 2.1 is out, like everyone else.

Interesting. I thought that leech was just nerfed so badly that it is inefficient, and my incinerate witch sucked so hard because of that. I did not realize it was a bug. This is, in a way, positive because I can at least hope that things will eventually get better and she might actually stop dying all the time and start dying just sometimes.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed a crash related to the boss in the penultimate Act 4 area.

Don't they have names?
thanks and keep up the good work.
"
lepre84 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed a crash related to the boss in the penultimate Act 4 area.

Don't they have names?

They can't please everyone. Someone posted on some other previous patch notes that they didn't want spoilers in their patch notes, so GGG has been hiding the names ever since.
GREAT NOW LETS FIX THAT AREA OF EFFECT GEM FOR RIGHTEOUS FIRE CAUSE IT MAKES RF SMALLER RATHER THAN EXPANDING IT . U GOTTA JUGGLE GEMS AND ITS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING IN EVERY AREA TO DO BEFORE FIGHTING
After updating the game, I began to deal with this problem. What is it and how to fix it? Before this the game worked perfectly.
"
Maria_Lecter wrote:
After updating the game, I began to deal with this problem. What is it and how to fix it? Before this the game worked perfectly.

either use -gc 1 or 2 in your steam launch options or in you exe properties in none steam

if you have 32bit tough luck, game needs to run really smooth 64bit with 8gb ram

you can also try -swa or --nosound in the launch options

but first try toning down your graphics and see from there, disabling shadows could really help you, as well setting the texture quality to middle

and something you also can do is going to you documents my game poe folder and opening the .ini and setting your settings to underpotato

you know im getting really salty you're crash has a reason mine just makes me salty
Last edited by Gungir1234 on Jul 14, 2015, 6:23:43 PM
still no pvp bug fix? ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info