2.0.0 Hotfix

We have deployed a restartless hotfix. Closing and reopening your client will update it.

• Fixed a bug where elemental leech did not work on legacy items.
  • Fixed a bug with Tempest Storms where more players could cause fewer storms to spawn.
  • Fixed a bug with the Revenant revive skill.
  • Fixed a crash related to the boss in the penultimate Act 4 area.
  • Fixed a common instance crash.

Yay no more crashes in act 4 boss fight. Those got scary on Tempest :P
yay
any progress on the guild stash fix?
I hope i can play after i come back from my internship :( seriously im so salty you could call me the sea

after i leave the city i can play but the next zone switch crashes my game(stopped responding in the cpu ressource monitor but not on the game screen and no game stopped working message, loading for over 30 minutes before i close it):( bug since 2.0.0b and reproducible over all my chars normal and my one 23 char on warband (i would be 60 or 70 by now if i could play)

done everything -gc 1 and 2 - ns (and other stuff), reinstalling poe several times - erasing content.ggpk or the shadowcache, verifying the game data and everything is ok
dskcheck, graphic drivers new install several times even clean nvidia install
sound driver newest version, now even used the public dns by google

im slowly starting to believe its my network (maybe will try a tunnel vpn today if its still not working), but why this almost comical and technical random crash after switching from the first zone after the city???

playing on a laptop steam version, 64bit windows ultimate, 8 gb ram, nvidia geforce GT740m

my salt is growing

on the weekends i will have access to my desktop pc and another internet connection maybe than i can play - as it is its unplayable on my laptop

QQ
Last edited by Gungir1234 on Jul 14, 2015, 5:33:26 AM
Please steam, patch faster, ResidentSleeper.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
any plans for fixing the "skip the guardians and the organ quest in the last part of act 4 but still be able to kill Malachi and go to merciless" bug yet?
Elemental leech is still not fixed on Legacy items. Doryani's and legacy ele leech master modded items still do not show up on the stats tab of the character or actually work. Hotfix unsuccessful.

Last edited by yuri12344 on Jul 14, 2015, 8:28:28 AM
"
yuri12344 wrote:
Elemental leech is still not fixed on Legacy items. Doryani's and legacy ele leech master modded items still do not show up on the stats tab of the character or actually work. Hotfix unsuccessful.

confirmed. this is still not fixed. very disappointed. i should stop playing till patch 2.1 is out, like everyone else.
how about the fix for random DC then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info