[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Amigos

I have been wanting to run this build for a while! Looks so good, but I am playing on HC. Tree actually looks very solid for HC. I wont change anything. Only this is I probably wont be able to run blood rage because I will have VP and that just seems like a dangerous game, what do you think? In that case I will run a Frenzy+GMP to maintain charges or maybe even blood dance.

My main question is, we are mana based now so we look 1 aura without enlighten, which would be HOL?

Any suggestions tips for HC?

Blood magic is still very viable, but if you really wanna be mana based, i would agree that you should swap out HoT for more unreserved mana. I would also say that a Belly of the beast might be a good idea, but i am not 100% sure if it's worth it
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Carlovski wrote:
I have done some experimenting with slower projectiles, and yes I am pretty sure it is considerably better than faster attacks for a 6th link.
Was looking around for a Q one, but then thought I couldn't be bothered levelling one so just bought a 20/20 for 25c (pretty cheap I thought). Obviously then vaaled it - got 23%q, got to get that extra 1% increased.....

But you are missing the 1% MORE that a 21/20 would give :)

"
Carlovski wrote:
Anyway, it increased sheet DPS by over 20% while being less mana hungry and doing more damage per hit, so better shocks/freezes. Plus it is more likely to demolish packs in a single hit so actually makes you quicker/more mobile - as long as you have a decent amount of attack speed from gear and the tree.

Even though I suggested the Slower Projectiles, I moved back to Faster Attacks. The reason: *reflect*, which occasionaly went right through 40% Dodge / 52% Evade / Arrow Dancing / 7.5K life

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 25, 2016, 7:43:45 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:

Even though I suggested the Slower Projectiles, I moved back to Faster Attacks. The reason: *reflect*, which occasionaly went right through 40% Dodge / 52% Evade / Arrow Dancing / 7.5K life

Good point on the reflect, on my old wander I used what everyone else said were the wrong links for reflect safety and more mobility. But, I'm probably in trouble if I hit a reflect pack anyway - I don't have as much life as you, or run arrow dancing. I'm no longer Vaal pact either.
I should be ok if I have vessel of vinktar up though.
So I'm sticking to slower projectiles for now - If I start ripping in the 90's then I might change my mind though!
"
Carlovski wrote:
But, I'm probably in trouble if I hit a reflect pack anyway - I don't have as much life as you, or run arrow dancing. I'm no longer Vaal pact either.
So I'm sticking to slower projectiles for now - If I start ripping in the 90's then I might change my mind though!

My Ranger is 99 now. I earn about 1,5% per hour in parties and 1% solo. So death is extremely painful. I have UltraGear (TM) so my tree is very defensive (all life in reach and 5 jewels with life and more evasion).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtCC4Kmw2NDdEPqxa_GYoZjhqPG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGBDYeJirGNDZU1sjG1sbj1vnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49glwabjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67Crt7a74702vea-gL6nwOPBM8MzwzrEgsSiykrP3dNv037UI9rB3ajjhOOf5wrnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxivGz9tr7CfzF_rr_3mqT6UY=

Will probably start using the +2 Frenzy Darkray Vectors as they have the big advantage that when all 9 charges are up (and dps is high), dodge is also at 58%, thus lessening reflect even more.

94% still to go to 100.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 25, 2016, 8:49:49 AM
I was bored so decided to play with some ilvl84 bases I had in the stash.
Made this

Unfortunately the ES does very little for us, and I don't really need the strength at all (though the extra life is nice). Looks pretty though...
Finished the job on that Belt - rolled flask charges gained

Another T1/2 resist would have been nice as would ease gearing/save me a skill point, or flask effect duration (Though could have just crafted that for cheaper) might have been better too. But charges gained is pretty decent, helps with Vinktar uptime, and I've managed to cap my resists by crafting on my boots (Might try and get a better pair though, ideally ones I can craft WED onto).

Only just capped though - ele weakness maps bit of a no-no, though guess I could level a purity of elements to swap in for wrath.

Other nice thing about build, can swap in some IIR gear and run semi MF without too much DPS loss - just a ring swap, aurseize and IIR gem gets me about 170ish IIR, plus the ripper bonus. Been running some low maps/corrupted arenas for light relief. Have ran that absolutely fine in T10 maps too though.
A decent Ventors would be nice, but expensive.

"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:
But, I'm probably in trouble if I hit a reflect pack anyway - I don't have as much life as you, or run arrow dancing. I'm no longer Vaal pact either.

My Ranger is 99 now. I earn about 1,5% per hour in parties and 1% solo. So death is extremely painful. I have UltraGear (TM) so my tree is very defensive (all life in reach and 5 jewels with life and more evasion).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtCC4Kmw2NDdEPqxa_GYoZjhqPG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGBDYeJirGNDZU1sjG1sbj1vnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49glwabjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67Crt7a74702vea-gL6nwOPBM8MzwzrEgsSiykrP3dNv037UI9rB3ajjhOOf5wrnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxivGz9tr7CfzF_rr_3mqT6UY=

Will probably start using the +2 Frenzy Darkray Vectors as they have the big advantage that when all 9 charges are up (and dps is high), dodge is also at 58%, thus lessening reflect even more.

94% still to go to 100.

the powercharge you take on the tree is not worth it (50% crit on 3 nodes), so i would recommend taking the crit/accuracy nodes instead, (50% crit + some %accuracy for the same amount of nodes) You also say that reflect kills you, and that's because you only have .8% leech. You need to take the to other life leech nodes to be more safe :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey Amigo, just a few questions :)

You're theorycrafting Raider as the ascendancy class for the next Expansion, however, you say Scion is at the moment the optimal class.

We don't know yet how the Ascendancy classes for Scion are gonna workout right?
So your bet can still change? Or is it very likely to be Raider the go-to class?

zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hey Amigo, just a few questions :)

You're theorycrafting Raider as the ascendancy class for the next Expansion, however, you say Scion is at the moment the optimal class.

We don't know yet how the Ascendancy classes for Scion are gonna workout right?
So your bet can still change? Or is it very likely to be Raider the go-to class?

Raider seems the goto-class for ascendancy but if the Scion turns out to be bette rwe will use that instead. We will have to wait and see
I am selling my full legacy WR gear on standard. You get all my gear, jewels and gems (almost all 20/20).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1589402

B/O is 80 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info