[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Undriuz wrote:
"
EXCENTRiK wrote:
What is optimal 6L setup for blast rain?

Try this - Blast Rain-WED-Added Lightning Damage-Added Cold Damage-Concentrated Effect-Faster Attacks/Projectiles

Slower projectiles will give a lot more dps for the 6th link than faster proj.
Why so serious?
What are the IIR/IIQ stats and damage with MF setup, and will there be any videos of it in t10+ maps?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
Shajirr wrote:
What are the IIR/IIQ stats and damage with MF setup, and will there be any videos of it in t10+ maps?

i sold some of my MF gear, so can't really make a video but with the ripper and flask up, i think i got to around 100IIQ/300IIR
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Shajirr wrote:

i sold some of my MF gear, so can't really make a video but with the ripper and flask up, i think i got to around 100IIQ/300IIR

and the DPS was probaly between 10-20k
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey senior. really enjoy the build apart from the 1 hits but other than that its great, done a twinned crema deathless, done a twinned conservatory with one death, how do you feel about blast rain ? do you think it could be used for single target ? because VBA really looses its touch going into t12+ maps, and another question would be, in the title you have 150k DPS i can only muster up 60k on chain :( here is my gear

Any idea what should be upgraded ?
"
iDeeps wrote:
Hey senior. really enjoy the build apart from the 1 hits but other than that its great, done a twinned crema deathless, done a twinned conservatory with one death, how do you feel about blast rain ? do you think it could be used for single target ? because VBA really looses its touch going into t12+ maps, and another question would be, in the title you have 150k DPS i can only muster up 60k on chain :( here is my gear

Any idea what should be upgraded ?

I have 150k with vaal haste and atziri flask and legacy gear. That's why my DPS is that high ;)

And yea i might wanna update the guide for blast rain, cause it's really damn good atm
In my endless quest to waste money on this build, I was already using Legacy Kaom to solve the squishyness, but that meant that my single target dps was not that good.

So I have now added a second legacy 6L Windripper with a Vaal Burning Arrow setup. Press x to switch gears, make the single kill, press x again. It helped that there was cheap, near-perfect corrupted one for sale.

My SA-Chain is now at 105K, but I am:
- using the Lightning Pen flask instead of the Atzi flask (and that doesn't reflect in dps)
- using Vaal Grace instead of Vaal Haste (ideal when opening boxes and for some bosses)
- Grace instead of Wrath (to dps is human, but to evade is divine, it also means you can drop Arrow Dancing and have even more evasion against melee guys)

Can still add one jewel, but I will probably have to overhaul my whole jewel setup when Ascendancy hits, as I will need more resists and strength when I swap my boots for Darkray Vectors.

Finally! My boots were the last cheap-ass item (< 1ex) in my gear :)

40% Dodge for Acrobatics + 20% Vectors + 34% lvl 20 Vaal Grace is 94% Dodge

Hmm...I wonder if Dodge is capped at 95% otherwise that 6% Quartz Infusion on the Ascendancy tree looks *very* interesting.......

EDIT: Wiki: Dodge is capped at 75% (boohoo!)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 14, 2016, 7:07:24 AM
My Gear
Spoiler

My build with a twist of mine
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAF4DlgguDY0Pqxa_GYoZjhqPHaohdiPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSoLMHwx-jWSN9Q51DrhOyg-z0MxRA1GcUp9SshLV0z_TZJN404qUUdVS1uvXfJfsGBDYeJiWm49bqpvJ2-ecFJ293cHe8N_K4LkgwmExYbOhxOHdonTiq-MNo19jX6Nv5AKkBGXBppqm7WcpKCfo4qmV7Xyt7a7473mvoC-vMDjwTPBScM6xKLI3MjwykrTftQj2L3fmOGI45_nVO0_7YPuDu968bPyRfba-wn8xf6P_rr_3g==?accountName=RuiSp33D&characterName=RuiPewPew

I will try to 5link the chest to put the heralds with enlighten and take back the 3 nodes for auras, and try to buy rats to sacrifice a bit of my rarity to get more like 1.5/2k dps
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyi-vAOWguRuPZARYEO-gIqve8ODCUrIb55uqspK8bOcpLXyX7BLV4cTNZKbtcDjdwfYvcM6hMUZiiSLlwb7CQ-rxKL22ha_u-PfmBqPJpX-umJaYeIknVVL036MNgBeidMZjnBS7YMqCwguXfLvekQNyPDuDqOKI_aNfTB8UUfnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95n8rOdR29zH6oJ_8xQ2Nh3bjn0p9yNzBSVuvkAohdobOwTNOKiPTbyeaakz_QzHawXTtBS2Nfre2dcu-p2VNvTbqYk2S_o9N4w==

Atm my dps is
Sa 10.8k unbufed / 17.2 bufed / 19.5 with flask
Frebzy 11.3 / 20.5k / 23.3
Last edited by RuiSp33D on Jan 13, 2016, 1:37:05 PM
As the next-gen build will combine Windripper, Darkray Vectors and Raider I would like to suggest the name Windrayder for the new incarnation.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Thanks author for the best build I have ever played with!!!! Moved to it from LL Mjolner (laggy and slow) and this one is 1000% faster, 1000% safer (almnost immortal on tier 12-13 maps), blast all the shit offscren including bosses!!!

Currently hsve 69k Split Arrow and 78k Blast Rain w/o flasks!!!

My gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info