[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

why is there a gmp linked in single target? do i replace it for slower projectiles?
"
StefanMedS wrote:
No Chaos resistence at all?

How can we use all the Auras at the same time? It reserves mana, and i can afford 2 off them but not the third one.

whos the best one to use? HOI - Wrath or Elementall Weakness?

i think you need enlighten lvl3 for 3rd aura
I have enlighten lvl 3.
Is this aura setup for league start good?

In Essence Worm: Wrath; then HOI and HOT

Edit: And isnt Avatar of the Veil better than Avatar of the Chase, especially for bosses.
Last edited by Proteusius on Mar 7, 2017, 2:27:00 PM
Just curious. Why do we take gmp with barrage?
I got the best windripper in the game...
Last edited by dolphinhook on Mar 7, 2017, 11:39:26 PM
Been playing the Inquisitor version for about 2 days now, feels alright so far in T8 maps. Just gotta upgrade my gear some.

It does feel a bit lackluster compared to the Raider version however, so I might just have to level one to try that out.

I'm running a Voltaxic Rift now with LA+Chain because it makes clearspeed incredibly faster than TS.

And then use a 4L Barrage in helm for single target + (volley fire) -- It is insane and probably really good until I can afford a nado shot helm/dying sun then I can probably switch over.

This is just me ofc, if you don't personally like TS as I think LA+Chain clears faster w/o insane gear yet.

Once I start saving up and finding a nice nado helm I'll transition over to what you're using in your Shaped Atoll map. Very fun build man, thank you
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 8, 2017, 6:35:46 PM

OMG just snagged this for 10c! Been waiting on poetrade for 9 hours haha finally

e: Holy shit my crit chance has increased by a FLAT 14.4% just from switching from voltaxic.. holy shit
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 8, 2017, 7:21:14 PM

Oh boi! Legacy/Post Legacy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info