[2.6] No Flashy Item Filter | Simple Earthly Colors |

updated again, added sounds, increased sizes overall, added some borders.

Need to run some time testing sounds, but seems gg for now.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Rebalanced sound levels
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Alright, well, i updated it again, i wanted more sound volume.
tiny update, changed sound of huge drops like exalts, and adjusted other sound levels.
Added map sounds also.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 14, 2015, 11:18:22 AM
Updated again, takes a while to find the right sound levels. Getting there.
Updated for tomorrows patch.
Is it updated for Talismans? Or it doesn't need to? IIrc a news post from some dev, talismans are amulets as far as loot filters go...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
updated.. been a while
just tried to get it going got this error

Last edited by SirJuggernaut on Jun 1, 2016, 3:58:50 AM
Thank you!

Apparently something changed with that name again. I have forbidden myself to launch PoE till new league...but seems i'll have to break that now.

EDIT: should be fixed now. Sadly i know i've changed that name before so now i worry that i edited and improved an older version. I'll get a friend to send my old version tomorrow then i'll see what's up.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 1, 2016, 8:28:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info