Game crashes at choosing server menu

Hello,
I ve checked some posts over here and havent found a clue. If someone could give me an advice.
When I launch the game, at the very first menu where you should choose a server game crashes. Not instantly. It happens when i press button which shows server options. I updated drivers and stuff. Btw, I play through Steam.
Any ideas?
UPD: I reinstalled game.
It was loading for few minutes then i got into first menu and after few seconds game crashed. No error message or smth like that. Just desctop..
same to you anybody can help?
Me too.
Is 2.0.0d Patch the cause?
I have the same problem ;/
i reinstalled game and drivers once again. long loading and after running few seconds game crashes. pretty sad.
Got the same problem since the patch. Even changing the gateway settings in the config and re-downloading the game didn't help. Just "finding a gateway" and then the game crashes. Maybe it has something to do with windows updates or computer specs.
Sadly only a few people seem to have this problem so it may take a while for this problem to be solved.
I just downloaded a fresh install, game loaded fine, I had plenty of time to edit graphics/UI/etc settings from the login menu, saved settings and exited.

Now I'm having the same issue as others in this thread where it crashes after a second or two at the login screen.
same problem...
production_Config.ini
gateway_auto_select=false

don't click gateway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info