Innervate

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 4, 2020, 10:16:30 PM
Is there a reason for this gem's Onslaught buff not be working with Flame totem + The Three Dragons helmet?
Neither me or the totem seems to be recieving it.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
The Totem is getting the Onslaught Buff, but it uses your offensive stats.
Hi there,

I'm wondering something about the duration of shock that an enemy gets trough this support gem.

I know it is supposed to be 60ms for every 1% of life dealt... as lightning damage, for a minimum of 0.3s.

How does this work then if we support a non lighning skill with innervate ? For instance, cold snap. There are two choices
1. Completely useless : the skill will never shock (tricky because the support gem does not mention such "hidden feature")
2. It actually shocks.

For how long does it shock if the second situation happens ? 60ms for every 1% of life dealt, whatever the type of damage dealt ?

Thanks
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
Shock duration is based on Lightning Damage dealt. Cold Snap deals zero Lightning Damage. You'll get a Chance to Shock with Cold Snap and it'll trigger just fine, no hidden features there. The Shock will also last precisely zero seconds.
Alright then, thanks
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
I'm playing Groundslam + COC + Glacial Cascade + Cold Snap + Innervate. (innervate not shown on my body armor linked above, just changed)

Got like 15% chance to shock.

I'm literraly never getting onslaught buff.

Like in 2 maps, never.

Just wondering why?
Any restriction with COC ?

Thx for clearing this up.
Last edited by zbouby25 on Aug 19, 2015, 11:54:49 AM
Shock duration is based on Lightning Damage dealt. :/
So i need to convert some of the cold to lightning, sorry for being such a jerk and thx for the answer :)
It's not functional either in Herald of Thunder Support.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info