Frost Blades

Interesting to hear people's thoughts about FB in 2.6. The main thing I can't understand right now: is it 100% must to go 100% conversion?
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
Interesting to hear people's thoughts about FB in 2.6. The main thing I can't understand right now: is it 100% must to go 100% conversion?

there are 2 versions of this - DW lightning Foils and Physconversion Claws. Both are good, Phys conversion however has extra spin on the jewels.

Discussion above reminds me to try Atziri, how will the split phase go with multistrike :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Any changes with FB in beta?
Great skill and great unique jewels for it!
I am playing with this skill in legacy league. Currently lvl 91 with these items:

Having a lot of fun with this skill. It's very good. Hope it stays that way. A big plus that it works with any weapon. Makes it so much more versatile.

I don't have anything negative i can think of. Only positive things so i will give this skill a 5/5 rating. Excellent!
Skill name is Frost "Blades" . i just confused how can i use a mace, sceptre or axe with this skill. says "blades" but u can attack with blunt weapons and it looks foolish when u swing a mace with this skill . attack frames are very bad with those weapons too. you look like beating air. there must be an update about this skill i mean " requires claw dagger or sword" something like that. if its not gonna be . i want to use my cleave skill(my favorite one)which i make a build every ladder with sceptres.
I figured that since we are nearing the end of a league, and we are probably going to be looking at changes to things, I'm hoping that Frost Blades doesn't get nerfed the way other skills that I fell in love with in my previous stint of playing the game did.

I'm level 85, and I'm currently in the T4 - T5 range of maps. I could (definitely) be doing higher tier maps, but after coming back to the game after a very long hiatus, I have been focusing more on building my map pool of new maps, than I am with rushing headlong into deeper content. I did Poorjoy's Asylum, because I had it from before. The Skill worked, My slow speed with it was more related to my my unfamiliarity with the dungeon, and my over confidence in my defenses. (I didn't read the map close until I died the second time.

All that said, Here is my Char.

Quanoxtik

Gear:
Spoiler

Self Buffed, both golems, and Blood Rage running, I'm at 66K DPS, tooltip, before charges. With Charges, (generally clearing trash, or boss fights with adds), I can achieve 90K.

Everything feels good, and solid. I don't feel "OP", but I don't feel like I'm struggling, either. It's a good time, and I look forward to smashing Atziri in the face with it.
Hello!

I just want to suggest to make frost blades to fire the projectiles only when there are enemies behind. As a result, it'll be like Templar Assassin in dota. Hahahaha.

I don't know, it's weird to see the projectiles firing even without enemies hehe.

No hate please. :D

Love you all.
I have a question about the way that the projectiles of Frost Blades work compared to another projectile skill, namely Ice Shot. When using the most updated changes to Return, through the anoint node, Vengeant Cascade. When skills like Ice Shot are fired using this anoint, the projectiles will return if they hit a target or not. When the projectiles created after a melee hit with Frost Blades, the projectiles DO NOT RETURN unless they hit a target or are destroyed at the end of their flight by hitting a wall. If they reach the end of their flight and have not impacted something, they do not return. Is this a bug? Is there something that Im missing in how these projectiles fired from Frost Blades are different from a normal projectiles?
Plus for the post be @selali.

It is just counter intuitive because all projectiles return, but only for frost blades they do not.

Is this intentional or just a bug because the projectiles are generated from the melee hit? Please advise if possible :)
Frost Blades
Attack, Projectile, Melee, Strike, Cold

"Fires (5-8) Projectiles "

https://imgur.com/a/YXoglQX

GGG What is this?? Why do take of the Proj? It's still the same atack, with same animation + the new dot. Any feedback on this, this is so sad.

Other whise amazing skill but was gonna make a giga build with this but now i have to rethink everything, abit sad. Don't think it is good enough without the projectile tag.
Last edited by McDrood on Dec 13, 2023, 9:52:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info