Phase Run

d3viant6, Phasing and Phase Run are different things.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
I tried this skill on left click in place of move only but I can't move after I press it. It would be nice if it let me move when on a mouse button.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Phase Run must be improve more

Here

-increased Movement Speed 40% from lvl1 up to 60% from lvl20
-remove "more melee damage" and add always critical instead
-reduced Visibility to Enemies 40% from lvl1 up to 80% from lvl20
-remove movement speed bonus
-add movement speed cap like "your movement speed is 130% of base"
-make character 100% invisible to monsters and players
-buff melee damage to 200% for "the first melee hit after phasing end"
-rename to phase walk.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 31, 2019, 4:57:11 AM
Maybe this shouldn't go here because it's more of a phasing thing, so quartz flasks and others sources of it would be affected ideally.

But could you "cross" doors without opening them? like you do already with frostwalls?

This is what would make phase run the best movement skill for cells and other thigh indoors areas, because those doors really interrupt your flow.
feels clunky right now no matter what it is you want from it

in terms of mobility, withering step does it better since it doesnt rely on frenzy charges for duration and doesnt break when you attack.
in terms of damage, the ideal way to use phase run is on a build that doesnt even have frenzy charges since you wouldn't want to waste them to extend the damage boost. this is true for random builds that might get 3 frenzy from bloodrage and gets even worse the more you invest. at 7 frenzy charges you can match the %more damage boost of phase run, permanently, along with a huge attack speed boost and whatever else your build gets from the charges. noone's gonna spend those charges to get 30% more damage for 1.6 secconds.

it'd be nice if phase run didnt break unless you deal or receive damage but more importantly consuming frenzy charges should be worth it. I could see it work one of two ways. You could get a much longer secondary duration during which you have tailwind with effect increased by charges, that way you'll keep a similiar dps boost you'd have with the charges, and builds that generate a lot of charges quickly might even have both at the same time.
Alternatively, you could keep the secondary duration short but make the %more damage stack for every frenzy charge, that way you would sacrifice the sustained dps boost of frenzy charges for a huge damage increase to a single attack with hits and ailments.
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
Phase Run currently can't be used with Melee Skills because it removes all frenzy charges Reducing instead of buffing damage.

Explanation:
Phase Run is supposed to buff Melee Damage. A cool interaction would be using this skill instead of Leap slam to prevent Tawhoa's Chosen from triggering on Leap Slam. Currently this doesn't work. The cooldown is too long and it removes all Frenzy charges. Phase run does not need duration (unless you are a no skill using summoner or bladevortex build).

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info