Rallying Cry

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 16, 2021, 7:41:04 PM
I have been using rallying cry through cruel and merciless just because of the mana regen and it has worked perfectly. Rallying cry really helps against big bosses where fights takes a lot longer than usual and you are starting to run out of mana.

It is also nice that the flat mana regen is the same regardless how many enemies there are unlike the increased damage portion of gem.

At the moment I am running wildstrike build in warbands league. I am using revelry and spirit void keystones to maintain my mana and for bosses I am using also rallying cry to further increase my mana regen.
it's super underrated right now I feel

the base duration is 8 seconds, and with 20 quality it's 10 seconds

add increased duration 20/20 gem and you got a buff that lasts 16 seconds, provides you crazy constant mana regen and a nice damage boost when you're close to packs. and you can use other warcries if you like to micromanage since the cooldown on warcrys is only 4s

it's one of the cheaper ways to help you with mana if you're using a mana intensive skill like cyclone and dont feel like wasting a link or dropping an aura/herald.
This applies to all warcries. The life regen from enduring cry and the MMMMONSTER KILL damage from abbysal cry are incredible.

Im more and more contemplating 2 warcry builds plus inc duration gem (and passives for these builds that are passing near them).

For absolute overkill try Punnishment curse.. it is a true melee patch this one. And the best part it isnt braindead autocast gameplay
"
grepman wrote:
it's super underrated right now I feel

the base duration is 8 seconds, and with 20 quality it's 10 seconds

add increased duration 20/20 gem and you got a buff that lasts 16 seconds, provides you crazy constant mana regen and a nice damage boost when you're close to packs. and you can use other warcries if you like to micromanage since the cooldown on warcrys is only 4s

it's one of the cheaper ways to help you with mana if you're using a mana intensive skill like cyclone and dont feel like wasting a link or dropping an aura/herald.

I agree on that, it's ultra-useful skill for most characters. It's free Clarity for 15 seconds, and with damage boost. With it, you dont care for running OOM after using curse/movement skill/golem/etc few times - that just wont happen.
Also do note, it increases Burning Damage as well (for HoA proliferation burns).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Does the skill affect minions that are with you? like an aura would do?
It affects Allies. Minions fall under your Allies.
Truly a lovely skill for leveling.
Noblesse oblige
I like it very much in party games, as a tank you make sure your allies wont be attacked due to taunting, which makes the enemy go for you.
Additionally your allies gain enhanced damage(and mana reg), a perfect tank warcry i think!
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
Honestly its my favorite gem, probably of all of them and not just the new ones.

I have a dangling 6th socket on my chest armor and this is where it goes. Enduring cry is probably more useful, but I don't bother with charges. Abyssal really didn't do anything for me, outside of making Acton's Nightmare way easier since I already shatter most things and its range is small.

But rallying has gotten me through several build changes when I had lower regen, and any map with reduced regen as well. It helped me with MoM, before I decided MoM was total crap and not worth the investment.

I hope rallying doesn't get nerfed, because it is so awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info