etup build stuff

quick question, do you use arctic armor solely for the chill on hit? because unless theres something i'm missing it wont provide any real benefit since you're always moving? wouldnt it be better to pick up another 25% aura?
"
woodyfly wrote:
Also where the f does he get the int from to use the gems. He doesnt have any on his gear or on his tree

From the dex/int amulet
"
epicboak wrote:
quick question, do you use arctic armor solely for the chill on hit? because unless theres something i'm missing it wont provide any real benefit since you're always moving? wouldnt it be better to pick up another 25% aura?

yap he said only for chill and really helps with some boss fight :) (first time i used was around level 40 and was like wtf vaal is so slow now)
IGN : Entropistu
I see Determination mentioned a number of times but it's nowhere in his gear. When and why did he drop it?

-EDIT: After he got the OP flask...
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jul 20, 2015, 2:20:53 PM
What's with the massive change/refund in his "high lvl build" skill tree?

From this:
Spoiler

To what he uses right now on live:
Spoiler

That's a lot of refunding, is the latest one the correct way to go after the basic one or what he linked as the "high lvl build" still the correct one and then do the massive refunding when you reach lvl 90+?
Last edited by rangrangpkpk on Jul 22, 2015, 3:48:29 AM
I am currently running this on my level 61 Marauder for those who want to see how it looks while progressing. Feel free to ask questions or pop into my stream :)
How many points are needed to properly respec from the 61 point build into the end-game build?

Why is he using Arctic Armor if the physical defense bonus is only effective when he's not attacking?
arctic armor is just for the chill. i did some playing around on my own character last night and the only other 25% auras he could replace it with are herald of ice/lightning. both of which would add a trivial amount of damage so it makes sense he went with AA - the chill would be more useful than an extra 50 dps
Is there a certain reason for going BM while leveling? Does it just make it easier only having to manage life instead life and mana?
After starting to use Cyclone, your ~200 mana pool is not enough and you'll be running out of mana constantly.

I actually skippd the BM cluster and use a Tabula Rasa with a BM gem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info