etup build stuff

Anybody have an idea if and how Etup handles half/no regen maps with his current HOWA ST build? Does he skip/reroll?

-EDIT: He replied to me on stream. He doesn't do anything differently. Apparently the 0.4% mana leech from passive tree is enough. If he ends up accidentally running out of mana, he has to auto-attack a few times to regain it, or leave the map for pot refresh...
Last edited by Zoxjib on Mar 11, 2017, 3:00:38 PM
@Etup or someone, refresh CI BF build, please. After update it's broken~
Any suggestions on passive priority after level 90? In this build every point matters so much that I feel like doing mini 1-4 points respecs after every level up is almost mandatory.

Also priority for flasks? ToH -> Vinktar -> Dying Sun?
Last edited by Zoxjib on Mar 15, 2017, 11:15:08 PM
anyone got an idea why etup is running cwdt-spirit offering on his howa build? spirit offering should only affect minions and for a ci char it used to be double useless, because the es regen is based on your max life.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
anyone got an idea why etup is running cwdt-spirit offering on his howa build? spirit offering should only affect minions and for a ci char it used to be double useless, because the es regen is based on your max life.

body removal
why are you specced into the claw nodes by shadow? or are you just grabbing those for the attack speed, confused since you can't use claws with cleave...
He doesn't play Cleave.
Hi, I'm kinda new with the game, started build CI ST HOWA Raider 2.6 (now already 33 level) and can't understand how to make that spectral throw charges fly all ower the area because now they fly straight and return direct to me? is it changes from some passive node?
Having a new problem now... Finally acquired Headhunter and now whenever I steal mods that give me extra attack speed, Whirling Blades starts moving backwards and sideways and generally becomes a mess and unusable.

Any suggestions? I think now I understand why Etup doesn't use attack speed on his Gloves, and doesn't link WB to Enhance....... Any other tips?
Last edited by Zoxjib on Apr 17, 2017, 11:01:50 PM
Anyone has Etup's Atlas in 3.0?
Last edited by Froto on Aug 13, 2017, 4:33:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info