etup build stuff

Hey etup,
For the EK build, is flasks with charge recovery best or would u pick restoring charge on critical strike?

Im almost 90, really cool build, but mana keeps beinv an issue
"
Hey etup,
For the EK build, is flasks with charge recovery best or would u pick restoring charge on critical strike?

Im almost 90, really cool build, but mana keeps beinv an issue

Yeah mana is annoying thats why i planned to run mana leech @ 6l because it would allow you to run all map mods & also equip voidbringers hopefully. Surgeons vs Perpetual honestly idk what is better with surgeon's nerfed so much it might be worse.
could you explain abit about buff choice considering you cant acctuly go all buffs at once:)
@spark build
Last edited by skeide on Jan 1, 2016, 5:01:23 PM
Hi,

BowRauder-Question:

When i have just a 5L chest which gem to drop? Added Fire Damage?

Greetings

Phobozz
How are you running all the auras for the Spark build? You have no aura nodes taken, or an enlighten in there. Just curious. I'd love to fit discipline in if I could, thats a big ES boost.
I love pie.
Hi etup, for you CI discharge would u drop inc crit chance for 5link. And which mods are most important for vagan dagger If I dont have currency yet for multi mod. critchance/att speed/adds cold dmg or spell damage?

EDIT: Also would the Endurance charge on kill talisman would be worth substitute for Volls devotion? Or Crit chance talisman?
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jan 14, 2016, 2:22:11 PM
Also how are you running Blasphemy, Discipline and Purity of Lighting without enlighten or aura nodes?
Nice builds man!

I was just wondering one thing, the CI CoC build, you got a CwDT setup with offerings.
Is that only to protect ur self against DD or am I missing something else?

Keep up the great work, love the stream SMOrc
May the RNG be with you.
tnx for the builds.

I wonder why is it you run bone and flesh offering in your coc CI build?
just becasue there is nothing better to run or am i missing something?
hiya,

any1 got an idea of the skill gems he is using atm?

earthquake-added fire dmg-reduced duration-X-X

leap slam

immortal call-incr duration

X ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info