etup build stuff

What kind of jewel is recommended for cyclone build?
"
reskone wrote:
any reasons you are running auxium on your ice storm build ? it seems like they changed freeze duration on ci and its not much an issue anymore i think

also are you going for astramentis amulet ?
my necks better than astramentis imo i had one perfect rolled and replaced it. I played without auxium for a while and it did seem ok but i was going to drop my freeze immune pot so i felt like i should put it on rather than using something like bated breath

"
The_MnBN wrote:
What kind of jewel is recommended for cyclone build?
2x dmg rolls + life anything more is fine. Can also get atk speed if that's all you can find. Also should use the weapon range unique jewel from the quest reward in a2 warlord's reach.

"
crux47 wrote:

What are you thoughts on running Unyielding plus Belt of the Deceiver, overkill? Don't see myself getting a Headhunter anytime. So it'd be a matter of Deceiver vs a rare.
Don't think it's worth it but u could maybe swap it in for crit maps if u feel like it
Last edited by Etup on Aug 15, 2015, 2:08:34 PM
Hey tup - how do you deal with reflect maps on your ek build. Especially when you are trying to build souls early w/o leech gem in.
Nemesis IGN: ltzATrap (l = L)
Last edited by bdschuss on Aug 18, 2015, 10:33:17 PM
etup why are u runninf hHoA on ur reaver. Dont u have 100% manareaerved with it. Or are you usibg it for singletarget dmg. meginords belt is good for cycloner?
Last edited by koukkuu on Aug 17, 2015, 9:23:57 AM
What are you thoughts on a dagger instead of a wand for EK? Or is this more of a preference on whether if you want more crit chance over spell damage?
Warband: IGN: Benko
Why are you prefering damage on jewels over attack speed? Comparing my dps with either it seems that an AS roll increases it more than a damage roll.
"
blingi wrote:
Why are you prefering damage on jewels over attack speed? Comparing my dps with either it seems that an AS roll increases it more than a damage roll.

You may find that x att speed jewel will beat y %dmg jewel on tooltip in hideout.

But check it once onslaught is up, it can often swing the other way. And Onslaught is up pretty consistently.

Etup, Enhance Blood Rage, free 6% att spd at lvl 4.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 19, 2015, 5:02:58 PM
Are there any other alternative ways to deal with the mana cost of EK? Solo it's doable with Chill of Corruption and 2-3 Vaal Clarity. However, in a party, it becomes a struggle. Would it be more effective to stack mana regen? Possibly grab Spirit Void for the mana leech?
Warband: IGN: Benko
for crit reave ranger what flask setup should i run? i have standard life flask setup + movespeed, usually run ruby flask of warding and trying to decide if i want granite of reflexes or something else

also was curious how you think this shield will hold up
Last edited by dark_strand on Aug 20, 2015, 6:13:26 AM
Hey, bout the cyclone build - wouldnt 'unwavering stance' be useful here? Or with enough armor you dont really get stunned much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info