[2.0] Facebreaker+Cyclone 119kDPS (INSANE!!344k DPS! under all flasks and bufs.)

Try to use Flame Dash for better mobility
@4seti

Thinking about it for a while.Surely will try and feedback.
waiting for your skill tree, etc updates. T_T
"
zeexquizit wrote:

you can click on his profile to see his tree.

Tree is pretty normal for a facebreaker so I don t get how he get those numbers.

also he use lion roar+taste of hate + atziri.

Those numbers are pretty temporary boost.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 29, 2015, 7:55:17 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
"
zeexquizit wrote:

you can click on his profile to see his tree.

Tree is pretty normal for a facebreaker so I don t get how he get those numbers.

also he use lion roar+taste of hate + atziri.

Those numbers are pretty temporary boost.

yea but still the numbers is tooo dayum high. wondering whats the damage without the flask boosts?
I've been following this build, and did some editing to it of my own. 16k dmg with Hatred and Herald of Ash, and then with Frenzy charges and blood rage it's a little over 20k. I don't have any max level/quality gems at the moment, and my face breaker is only 704%. I'm actually using a Atziri's mirror while I get something better, the reduced curse time and curse reflect as well as the 26% elemental resistances make me able to survive almost any map. I use a life on hit gem, and only 5 linked currently FYI.

I would like to see your updated skill tree, I'm at level 83 currently and am just adding health/armor atm. (I also didn't convert all my evasion to armor, I am doing much better with 40% reduction,30% evade and 35% block)

If anyone would like to know more about the way I built my character PM me.

This is what I'm going to be following:

Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwB5wSHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfFCAUTRXsGJEaPhuXG_ocpyFgJd8n7SkuLIUuUy_MMZ4yCTJONZI64TwFPC1AoESeR35KyE3jUEdTpVO7ValaGl8_YuxlTWebaPJqAWxGbpduqm87cmxyqXTtdn92rHfjeA15OXrve4x8uHzZffV-4H7iggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvj5mXtJkrnleezaIApBmmV6cwqW6tja4-r2y18rYstoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAGsBmwL_BgsMzxPbGrsqQz37SIdNv1HzYvdl82sHkUenV6hjvDu988B_yL_JB8pz3Mve-_Ev-Cv6P
Last edited by Shakezoola9129 on Aug 13, 2015, 12:36:44 AM
Why frenzy charges ?
Last edited by CoreOnCrack on Aug 25, 2015, 2:21:26 AM
Hey, thx for posting this.

Was planning on running cyclone with an 2H Axe, but had to start with budget gear, so I went facebreaker cyclone and checked this thread.

Just done a warband 4 dot captured poorjoy's assylum, dinged level 82 in there, and didn't die. I've never done a deathless poorjoy's before on a melee character in the low 80's. So I had to post a reply in here :)

gear

Made a couple small changes:
I didnt run bloodrage, because I thought the degen + 40% increased physical damage taken from abyssus was abit too much. Getting my frenzy from blood dance boots. Getting the total of 600 life regen with 4 frenzy charges.

Running 2x Vaal haste. Hate to run only one, since you'll allways see you're out of a charge when you meet a warband pack.

I've ditched the golem, because I found it much easier to line the monsters up to blast through instead of some running away chasing my golem, forcing me to do another fly by tornado to chase em down.

Over clocked my resist for elemental weakness with "cloth and chain" next to duelist frenzy charge.

My third jewel got attackspeed / life / lifeleech

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR369NmVNvqfpRorwxIIvzLaKwYJi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoCFgLIVaGkSeU7tGt9NvAdx346luwBpvO3gNtfI1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ464fJF_gq3PoPMPC2DX8aurj5nm-RRUEfvDhQgXz_2SIzPPfzE9q-nPQ8GOfuq8wZRYHKpGj5-4nk5fLgpLqyqWfMaOJBVJy8LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf38QVWGMMXxynU6U=
help oak
kill all
help oak (think I should've taken the frenzy charge)

anyway thx again, cya!
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 25, 2015, 5:14:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info