Pvp Queue Error

Got the same problem, after about 3 or so games, it just said unable to join queue because...
Just got the same problem 15 minutes ago.

Logged onto standard to do main account SC daily, que'd, saw that a friend was fighting so left que to spectate, tried to reque and got the error. Then friend challenged me to a duel, but i still didn't get today's daily. Rechecked Leo and the daily was red'ed out as if I had done it.

GGG, please realize that there are more than one or two pvp'ers!!! just 'coz many of us suck at pvp doesn't mean we won't keep trying!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
well hell, double post :(
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jul 13, 2015, 8:29:44 PM
Same problem here, I'd love to level up my leo.... :S
For the people who get this issue. I have a few things I've noticed while getting 4 characters into the top 10 in tempest 1v1 LLD.

If you have had this issue in the past:
-creating a new character will remove the problem so that you can keep pvping (just never again with the same/previous character that was afflicted with this problem)
-if you click requeue at the end of a match and remain in the arena, you will be able to requeue.
-if you do not click requeue and leave the arena, it will allow for greater chance of you being able to get back in queue after leaving the arena than if you left while the queue was started.
-I've noticed that if I spam the join button for the 1v1 dueling, eventually it says that another character is already queued up (this causes me to assume that the game thinks that you are queued up, and refuses to put a "second" you into the queue despite this not being the case).

This seems to be an issue only for a few players like myself and those on this thread.
Last edited by Quoorrdaa on Jul 13, 2015, 10:20:48 PM
Having this problem as well. In Tempest, had Leo daily, clicked to join a 1v1, went to hideout, that cancelled the queue automatically, and now if I try again this happens:

I finally got my Spark Scion ready for PvP and now this problem occurs... .
I certainly don't want to delete her and create a new one just to be able to PvP, as she is level 90.

GGG should fix this ASAP, can we get a developpers post to know what they intend to do?
Got this problem as well I was in que for 1v1 when some whispered me for a trade so i left did the trade and when i wanted to que again it wouldn't let me. Please fix this :(
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
Unable to complete Leo daily (1v1 fight) because of this :

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Jul 14, 2015, 11:22:31 AM
Awful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info