Pvp Queue Error

This is my second consecutive character getting the same error after initially being able to queue in the pvp 1v1 LLD queue: "Unable to join PvP queue because: You have withdrawn from this PvP tournament."
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:35:36 PM
bump
still not solved annoying to wait days for this.
Im getting same error in War Bands it wont let me 1v1 any more but I can que for 3v3 and ctf :(
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
You'll probably have to wait a long time til they bother :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Hi there!

Thank you for contacting support with this concern. Upon further investigation, it appears that this issue is currently being reviewed by the development team. Please know that we are working diligently to deploy a fix soon to address this issue, and would like to apologise for any delay in service that this may cause you to experience.

Please contact us back with any other issues or questions that you may have in the meantime. Thank you for your patience in this matter, as it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tom
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
how is this not fix yet wtf [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on Jul 12, 2015, 11:56:16 PM
Same problem here.

Also got the same answer from Tom. Hope they fix it fast.
Keep this thread alive while the problem lasts so they fix it!
That'll be a long time
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
after 2.0d still bugged
Last edited by 2i0 on Jul 13, 2015, 11:30:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info