Game Freezes When Zoning

I'm still having the same problem even after the 2.0.0c patch. The game just locks up on zone transitions, no crash or errors. I've tried doing a packcheck, reinstall, and running as admin but still have the same problem. I can't even get past the coast because the game locks up on trying to enter the mudflats or tidal isle.
Tried reinstalling again with no luck. I've tried -gc 1 and 2, using -ns, setting all the graphics options to low/off, and have had no luck. Its actually gotten worse. I used to be able to go into some zones and it would just freeze on certain zone transitions but now I can't load any zones at all.

The game just hangs at the load screen for any zone transition. No crash, no error, it just sits there unresponsive until I kill it.

I have a i5-750, 8 gigs of ram, and a R9 280 with up to date drivers. I'm playing on the steam version. I've been able to play the POE beta with no problem. I was even able to play for the first evening of 2.0 for a few hours with no problem.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem?
Last edited by CatBastet on Nov 2, 2016, 10:18:34 PM
I have the same issue. Loading screen then ....nothing happen

Specc :

i5 4690k
GTX 970 asus
MOBO Asus A
windows 7

I have the same issue. Loading screen then ....nothing happen

Specc :

i5 4690k
GTX 970 asus
MOBO Asus A
windows 7

It looks like it is the second or third loading screen that crash... If this can help you
Please Fix!

It only started doing this after the patch yestersay! GGG please do something ive been playing for years now and this is the first problem ive had with it. The game is now un playable since im losing maps due to the crash/freeze
"
charliiee153 wrote:
Please Fix!

It only started doing this after the patch yestersay! GGG please do something ive been playing for years now and this is the first problem ive had with it. The game is now un playable since im losing maps due to the crash/freeze

EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE PLEASE FIX THIS REVERT THE PATCH OR SOMETHING... 24h ago was playing perfectly except for internet spikes.
No replies, no feedback from GGG, nothing.

Why?
"
nomercyreaper wrote:
No replies, no feedback from GGG, nothing.

Why?

How many days did you wait for an answer to your email?
Perception is reality.
Please help..

I really want to play your game GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info