RIP Scion Dialogue

Scion was known as "the woman who never stops talking", it was her identity.
Now she's just another character :(
Huh?
I never had problems with Scion being chatty, however I did have problems with her dialogue having bipolar / multiple personality disorder. Many lines just didn't add up together, like it was a completely different person saying each line.
I still say the dialog to myself when I do something. I've made too many scions...
I just killed Hillock and I hope the change in her line there is not the base for the rest.
Seems like a dumbed down version of the previous. Its not fitting of her character.
Oblivious
Not a fan of the VA rework. Much like the globe art, it's a change for the worse in many cases.

The Templar lost his iconic "Go with God" line (I can't even imagine who was offended by that - ISIS?), Duelist sounds more whiny now, Scion is very generic.

The only new line I do really like is Greust's "Exiles..." *spit*
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
Not a fan of the VA rework. Much like the globe art, it's a change for the worse in many cases.

The Templar lost his iconic "Go with God" line (I can't even imagine who was offended by that - ISIS?), Duelist sounds more whiny now, Scion is very generic.

I'm sure I've heard his "Go with God" several times already on normal. He seems to have a second rare killing line as well though.
"
Crystalgate wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:

I'm sure I've heard his "Go with God" several times already on normal. He seems to have a second rare killing line as well though.

Ran Act 4 on all 3 difficulties with mine. Not even once!
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:

Ran Act 4 on all 3 difficulties with mine. Not even once!

I've heard it infrequently enough that it seems very plausible you could go trough act 4 thrice and never hear it once by chance. I think you were just unlucky. That said, you won't hear that line as much as you used to though.
I was also a big fan of the old dialogue, and it doesnt seem that out of place. When she describes being strangely connected to many of the bosses, it was a great foreshadowing of the beast influencing all of Wraeclast and tying it all together. The dialogue made her character alive and I enjoyed leveling her class the most because of it.

So a shout out here to Ayse Tezel, your work will be sorely missed. I still enjoyed her part in the Spartacus TV series though *wink wink*
Last edited by Luminar on Jul 16, 2015, 3:23:25 AM
The dumb blonde is now playable. I love the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info