[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
ploori wrote:

the gear i'm running this build with atm

THX that helps me alot!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I will be re-making my summoner soon and I like the prism guardian idea and will incorporate it to make my tree much more efficient and save on gem slots.
My summoner usually use midnight bargain but I like the montregul and am thinking of switching to that, but we'll see!

I did notice in warbands montreguls are very cheap! :)

Same goes for Tempest. My brother is using this build and he bought a Montre'guls Grasp for 3c yesterday! :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Would you please explain your thoughts on taking the Hired Killer cluster over Faith and Steel? This is my first time having played an ES build so I don't know if I am overvaluing the ES nodes. Thank you for making the guide and video!
There's something about Raise Spectre I've been wondering, not sure if it's explained elsewhere.

Regarding the monster level,if lets say my desecrate can raise level 47 monsters, and I go to the Harvest in normal difficulty to desecrate revenants. The monster level there is 40, so.. what levels are my revenants that I raised? Are they 47, but reduced to 40 on this map, and scale accordingly when I'm on higher maps? Or are they fixed at 40?
Guys i have a problem I am low level now but i can't find how you get so many dexterity . Is it from items because i don't see other way .
what is best 4link for both types of spectres?
why do you have no jewel passives? are they just not good for summonres?
"
verozo wrote:
There's something about Raise Spectre I've been wondering, not sure if it's explained elsewhere.

Regarding the monster level,if lets say my desecrate can raise level 47 monsters, and I go to the Harvest in normal difficulty to desecrate revenants. The monster level there is 40, so.. what levels are my revenants that I raised? Are they 47, but reduced to 40 on this map, and scale accordingly when I'm on higher maps? Or are they fixed at 40?

Spectres scale down with map level. You are correct in that your lv47 spectre from Desecrate will be downscaled in an earlier area, but it won't scale up higher than lv47 in later areas.
"
bumerangs133 wrote:
Guys i have a problem I am low level now but i can't find how you get so many dexterity . Is it from items because i don't see other way .

Yes, items are the best source for dexterity early on until you get to the passive nodes.
"
mayainverse wrote:
why do you have no jewel passives? are they just not good for summonres?

There are plenty of jewels that can be picked up with just 1-2 points invested. If you fine some good rare jewels, then by all means go for that! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info