Cyclone now deals 30% less damage

Oh cyclone damage nerfed to shit
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
PvP Balance:
The massive list of changes in The Awakening has meant that PvP balance has shifted significantly. We will be carefully observing PvP over the coming weeks and fully expect to see balance issues discovered. In the meantime, some base-level PvP balance changes have been made to address known issues. These values are relative to their core game counterparts.

Due to the projectile shotgunning changes, Spark and Freezing Pulse no longer have lower damage in addition to the PvP scaling.
Molten Strike now deals 20% less damage in addition to the PvP scaling.
Glacial Cascade now deals 15% more damage in addition to the PvP scaling.
Ball Lightning now deals 10% more damage in addition to the PvP scaling (down from 15%).
Cyclone now deals 30% less damage in addition to the PvP scaling.
Glacial "Hilbert" Hammer now deals 15% less damage in addition to the PvP scaling (up from -20%).
Skills supported by Cast on Death deal 85% less damage in addition to the PvP scaling.
Skills supported by Cast when Damage Taken deal 30% less damage in addition to the PvP scaling.

And obviously no change to Explosive Arrow, they also forgot to add a pvp damage reduction on Cast When Stun and Traps/Mine...
Well it seems that GGG doesn't really give a shit to hld anyways. It's ea time baby :))
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Jul 10, 2015, 4:37:12 AM
Yeah, ggg can literally suck my .... . I don't really play my marauder anymore so I am not too much affected but that's not why, it's more because 1) they cannot balance for shit 2) they said they could balance LLD and HLD differently which they clearly can't, cause while it's way too strong LLD, it's nowhere near as strong in HLD. Additional, that 15% increased damage on cascade is just retarded, it's already extremely strong same with BL(which I use and still complain, it shouldn't be buffed). 2H are pretty much dead, casters grow further(which I guess I am happy for cause I have 2?) and EA will remain the same.

Edit: Actually EA won't stay the same, it's buffed.

TLDR: GGG are shit at balance and not sure who they're listening to when they're making all these changes.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 10, 2015, 5:53:39 AM
LOL yes, GGG got brainless pvp balancer team or person. Rly this idiot dont know what to do with HLD, Tommy ur right on 100%, POE is game without endgame and all content PVP/PVE is only for low lvl noobs.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
HAHAHAHAHAHA

So, Cyclone the only melee skills you can use vs a quick moving target like a bow user that don t lock you in place is nerfed!

EA is buffed and we have skills like phase run that if I understand well can be used with any classes... Super op on ranged.

Then they buff lighting spells that can already 1 shot any melee without leg kaom and buff cascade that can hit like truck and very far from the original casted position.

I guess 2h dead, melee need to go dagger rofl.

GG GGG!

10/10 on balancing.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 10, 2015, 7:36:46 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

EA is buffed and we have skills like phase run that if I understand well can be used with any classes... Super op on ranged.

phase run can be used by any class but I don't understand why would it be op with ranged. Just mirror arrow away.
"
awetZ020 wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

phase run can be used by any class but I don't understand why would it be op with ranged. Just mirror arrow away.

Crit dagger and sword ggwp more multi on first hit will be fun
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
You people are way too hasty in judging something being a bad direction.

I'm still kind of waiting for the rumoured rework of EA so it doesn't really matter if they didn't change it.

Granted cyclone didn't need that big of a nerf in HLD and neither did glacial cascade deserve such a huge buff in HLD, things are going to the right direction I feel. Cyclone is still very good if not the best skill in LLD.

Though if we consider EA as a non-factor, I kind of get the feeling that casters are going to be suuuuuuuper strong in temp leagues because attack builds don't have access to mirrored level stuff due to eternals going legacy. Casters are much less gear dependant in that sense.

In standard things are much more volatile and casters aren't that big a of thing. You guys aren't realizing molten shell got completely and utterly destroyed this patch. Without molten shell casters aren't such a huge threat and can be dealt with.
"
lapiz wrote:
You people are way too hasty in judging something being a bad direction.

I'm still kind of waiting for the rumoured rework of EA so it doesn't really matter if they didn't change it.

Granted cyclone didn't need that big of a nerf in HLD and neither did glacial cascade deserve such a huge buff in HLD, things are going to the right direction I feel. Cyclone is still very good if not the best skill in LLD.

Though if we consider EA as a non-factor, I kind of get the feeling that casters are going to be suuuuuuuper strong in temp leagues because attack builds don't have access to mirrored level stuff due to eternals going legacy. Casters are much less gear dependant in that sense.

In standard things are much more volatile and casters aren't that big a of thing. You guys aren't realizing molten shell got completely and utterly destroyed this patch. Without molten shell casters aren't such a huge threat and can be dealt with.

Indeed, in temp leagues casters will probably be superior to a lot of builds, and honestly casters don't really need to stack that high crit which makes it easier to gear for

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info