Legacy Bor

"
fedebrutal wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Pretty sure it will reroll all explicits. And those mods with new brackets will reroll in those brackets.

What version BoR are you trying to reroll? Legacy v1 or v4?

the one wiht 15 block and 18 to suport gems i think is the first one!!!

There are so many fking BoR versions.... I feel sorry for the supporter who made it.

The armor and ev % mod is an explicit. So using divine will reroll everything including the ar and ev, everything will roll in the current brackets.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 9, 2015, 10:00:00 AM
just dont do it
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
fedebrutal wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Pretty sure it will reroll all explicits. And those mods with new brackets will reroll in those brackets.

What version BoR are you trying to reroll? Legacy v1 or v4?

the one wiht 15 block and 18 to suport gems i think is the first one!!!

It does reroll everything except the support gems level, but life and block will be updated.......to the current version which will actually make BoR unique in a sad way since you still retain those level 18 supports, but your life and block mod will be meh. In a sense, even if your BoR has a low roll in AR/EV, it is not worth losing life and block for it.

Like most have said, you better off keeping as it is since it is still much better than the current version today.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 9, 2015, 1:39:22 PM
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
people don't visit the wiki anymore?

it says there: The Bringer of Rain has two legacy versions. On a legacy Bringer of Rain item, a Divine Orb will reroll the Maximum Life, but not the level of the supports.
"
kompaniet wrote:

it says there: The Bringer of Rain has two legacy versions. On a legacy Bringer of Rain item, a Divine Orb will reroll the Maximum Life and chance to block, but not the level of the supports.

The wiki needs to update that section since what I typed in bold is not in there at the moment.

Edit: Though, with the influx of new information coming because of the Awakening release, it might take awhile to update that paragraph.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 9, 2015, 6:02:22 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

it says there: The Bringer of Rain has two legacy versions. On a legacy Bringer of Rain item, a Divine Orb will reroll the Maximum Life and chance to block, but not the level of the supports.

The wiki needs to update that section since what I typed in bold is not in there at the moment.

Edit: Though, with the influx of new information coming because of the Awakening release, it might take awhile to update that paragraph.

ah i see. the wiki was missing the block.
it's gonna be a lot of information to update now indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info